Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

PHOTO: Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Loses Only Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Loses Only Sister (899 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Loses Only Sister by 247frolic(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
Sad! Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Loses Only Sister

Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson is bereaved. It is the death of her elder sister, Aderonke Victoria Babalola, who was also his only sibling. Though, we are yet to know the source of her death but information has it that the deceased lost the battle last night.

The tall but handsome Adeniyi Johnson, posted the below information to announce the sad news. “It’s just you and I for over 33yerars, we both have good promises for our mum, I know the struggle and pains and how hard it’s been, we both wanted the best out of life but why do you have to leave me all by myself at this moment? No brother no sister just me alone.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-nollywood-actor-adeniyi-johnson-loses-only-sister/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTO: Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Loses Only Sister by dhaking(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
RIP to d dead

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Hug On Stage At 02arena||afrorepublik Concert / #yemi Alade's BR3AST Is Cumbersome / Singer Waje Shows Off Her Twerking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.