Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Well Located Building For Lease Urgently Needed In Lekki Or VI - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Well Located Building For Lease Urgently Needed In Lekki Or VI (279 Views)

Fantastic Well Located Properties At Lekki, Oniru, Ikoyi And Ikeja Lagos / *lekki Right Hand Side Urgent Sale* Well Located Plot Of Land Measuring 800sqm / Well Located 600sqm Land For Sale @ Lakeview 1 Opposite Ikota Complex, Lekki Aja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well Located Building For Lease Urgently Needed In Lekki Or VI by DJperdurabo: 1:54pm On May 26, 2018
Hello!

Please get at me if you have a building available for lease in a well located area in Lekki Phase I or VI. The building is to be used for an upscale lounge/club catering to very select clients.

Note:

1. Location MUST be free from severely potholed roads, street trading, and not prone to flood (the type that prevents human and vehicular movement).

2. Location MUST be serene. No Keke, Okada wahala and whatnot.

3. Location MUST be located at or off a major commercial district (commercial here means corporate entities and the like, not kiosks and whatnot).

4. Location MUST enjoy reasonable NEPA power (we all know it's bad but we all also know some areas are not just bad but virtually power comatose).

For experienced realtors, I believe you know why the above is sine qua non to signing the deal. This is needed URGENTLY.

Please, if you do not have properties that meet the above or at least 3 of the above (number 1 cannot be negotiated) do not contact me. If you are not the direct agent also desist from pretending to be as we will find out (zero tolerance for any mago mago here!). Serious realtors only please.

Kindly send a mail with the description, location, price and pictures of the property to djperdurabo@gmail.com

Again, kindly abstain from asking me to state my budget here. If you have what we need, contact me and we will take it up from there. The project is on a clock.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Self Serviced Flat / Dont Be A Victim Of Omo Onile / Build Your House ,pay Initial Deposit And Spread The Payment @flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.