Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment (460 Views)

#ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment by ceoreportnaija: 2:04pm On May 26, 2018

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to comment by President Muhammadu Buhari that Nigerian youths are lazy.

Jonathan spoke in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, on Friday night.

His words: “Nigerians youth are not lazy, I don’t believe that, because I have worked with them closely. They are great people with great potentials who should be celebrated by any leader.

“As leaders, we must make sure we present a country that will make us proud and not to use our country as a negative example in Africa to the outside world.

“The idea of portraying Nigerians negative manners had occurred on two occasions under this present government. These are mistakes we should not make.”

Jonathan further thanked the people of Ekiti and called for their support in the forthcoming governorship election.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/05/26/jonathan-reacts-to-buharis-lazy-youths-comment/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
It's not his fault the ineffectual buffoon actually looks better when compared to this incompetent buhari

Buhati is so useless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment by tayebest(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
clueless otuoke PhD tapper! angry

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment by OfficialAwol(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
tayebest:
clueless otuoke PhD tapper! angry

At least he's got a PhD.

What does that Vegetable in Aso Rock have? Even the NEPA bill me I never see am.

No matter what you wanna think or say, you cannot deny that under GEJ, Nigeria had direction. We saw factual projections. But where is Nigeria headed to right now?

GEJ is a Hero!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Buhari’s ‘lazy Youths’ Comment by tayebest(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

At least he's got a PhD.

What does that Vegetable in Aso Rock have? Even the NEPA bill me I never see am.

No matter what you wanna think or say, you cannot deny that under GEJ, Nigeria had direction. We saw factual projections. But where is Nigeria headed to right now?

GEJ is a Hero!

What shall it profit a man to have a PhD and still be clueless. undecided

@Bold, direction to destruction you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Donates Three Brand New Buses To Two Market Unions In Umuahia / Nigerians React To Buhari's Posthumous Award To MKO Abiola / Fertilizer Blending Plant: PDP Group Respond To Opposition Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.