Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) (124103 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by ibori1(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
dt was ...
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Everybody is trying hard to become a baby mama to celebrities lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr man, you are as dumb as the dumbest. You don't even know Lola Rae, you worst gan.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
She is almost as Pretty as my Idoma Fiancee kiss
can we see her please?
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by hammer6F: 5:11pm On May 26, 2018
Sadly, we are living in the last dayz of marriage.

All this abomination being committed today and celebrated were once crimes in our father and grand father time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by addey44: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
They said shez from ghana
The mother is probably of Ghanaian/Nigerian origin.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2018
We now have celebrity baby mamas in Nigeria!

Just get pregnant for one musician and become a celebrity!
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by selfmade22: 5:30pm On May 26, 2018
Freeze please come n explain
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2018
All these I-never-chop girls are just becoming baby mamas everywhere.

Na wa o
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Witnes: 5:33pm On May 26, 2018
Big cassava too don enter d league of baby daddy, I b dey think say d guy gentle small 4 that angle.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Kalex01(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2018
Nice pics.

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Hmmmm!Fine gel kiss

I luv dat her watch my tingo song.

Well looking at her from a tribalistic point of view She looks igbo.
Maybe dats why an igbo boy accepted her.
Na why other yoruba gels dey bleach dem skin so dem go fit get demselves igbo baby daddy.

This is a statement from a deluded Eboe person. I am not surprised you got likes. It is typical of you osus to believe the lies you tell yourself. It is also because of this delusion that make you think you have the highest number of fair-skinned girls. Let me just make this clear to you Igbo.
Firstly, she does not look Eboe in anyway. She is extremely beautiful than those apes you call eboe women.
Secondly, Eboe women have the highest number of bleachers.
Lastly, Yoruba women avoid your men a lot. They don't find your men attractive.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by salford1: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
This girl music career just finished after she started seeing tekno. Lol
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 5:39pm On May 26, 2018
Why will a lady like this choose to become a baby mama?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2018
decatalyst:
A beauty without brain.

Izz that beauty? undecided

Shut your mouth. In this generation, the little you can do is to have awareness.

You don't know Lola Rae, then google it and stop jumping into conclusions bcoz of likes.

Your dumbness weak me like seven days.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by hollywater: 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
EastGold:
Small girl doing baby mama

Oh Lawd, where is thy face!

The world is spoiling

So na this girl dey catch the shot

Na she dey swallow the Cassava
She is 27 years old.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
Nairaland done start, when did she born baby for tekno oo...

Hmmm fake news kakiri abeg change ur topic,she is a girl friend probably splits if that news about them is true
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
She is almost as Pretty as my Idoma Fiancee kiss
This your fiancee you dey use brag every time.

You suppose bring am come my house to pay homage.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Constantiney: 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
decatalyst:
A beauty without brain.

Izz that beauty? undecided
The strange thing about this post is not your obvious stupidity, but the other twats who liked your idiotic post.

Someone gets pregnant as a result of their personal choice, without getting involved in some scams called marriage established by some dead cavemen and hunters centuries ago, means she has no brain.

Look at them, smh.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Funkybabee:
Nairaland done start, when did she born baby for tekno oo...

Hmmm fake news kakiri abeg change ur topic,she is a girl friend probably splits if that news about them is true
Tekno himself posted her picture on instagram shortly after the announcement.

Anyway, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by shizzle1: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

[s]his is a statement from a deluded Eboe person. I am not surprised you got likes. It is typical of you osus to believe the lies you tell yourself. It is also because of this delusion that make you think you have the highest number of fair-skinned girls. Let me just make this clear to you Igbo.
Firstly, she does not look Eboe in anyway. She is extremely beautiful than those apes you call eboe women.
Lastly, Yoruba women avoid your men a lot. They don't find your men attractive[/s].
Plenty nonsense from a frustrated hydraulic soup drinking yolowba conehead

Dirty afonja pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by osesology(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2018
EastGold:

The world is spoiling

But she's 27. Na small girl still be dat? Or u were referring to tekno.
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2018
EastGold:

The world is spoiling

27years old small girl?

Our mothers already had grown kids when they were that age...
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Rachel Akosua Funmilola Garton, professionally known as Lola Rae, is a Nigerian-born singer and dancer of Ghanaian and British descent.

Born: 20 January 1991 (age 27 years), Obalende, Lagos

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8163/tekno-joins-the-baby-daddy-crew-welcomes-a-baby-from-his-baby-mama-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Nigeria born....Ghana n British descent.....hmmmm three lineage
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by godswilld10(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
Mexzy4sho:
The girl fine no be small
my broda nor be small
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 7:08pm On May 26, 2018
shizzle1:
Plenty nonsense from a frustrated hydraulic soup drinking yolowba conehead

Dirty afonja pig
Akpu eating osu ape. I just told you the truth.
Flat headed ibo animal

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by BuhariDcow: 7:55pm On May 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

This is a statement from a deluded Eboe person. I am not surprised you got likes. It is typical of you osus to believe the lies you tell yourself. It is also because of this delusion that make you think you have the highest number of fair-skinned girls. Let me just make this clear to you Igbo.
Lastly, Yoruba women avoid your men a lot. They don't find your men attractive.
V
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by iKON11(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm see wetin this Tekno of a guy dey chop!
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by Holocene(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2018
No tine for wife...i need a baby mama
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2018
Constantiney:

The strange thing about this post is not your obvious stupidity, but the other twats who liked your idiotic post.

Someone gets pregnant as a result of their personal choice, without getting involved in some scams called marriage established by some dead cavemen and hunters centuries ago, means she has no brain.

Look at them, smh.

You are even more stupid for being such a nitwit
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2018
dhabrite:

Shut your mouth. In this generation, the little you can do is to have awareness.

You don't know Lola Rae, then google it and stop jumping into conclusions bcoz of likes.

Your dumbness weak me like seven days.

You may crawl to the nearest lagoon and jump in since you will be weak for seven days. undecided
Re: Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2018
PheezyLee:
She don born for tekno?
No ooo..she born for infinix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.