Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Need A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship (647 Views)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Relationship by mikkyluv(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2007
hi to all ladies out there i need a lady for a serious relationship,but i wont mind if we r friends at first, my name is mike my numba is 08055618228, just send me ur no i will call u
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by cuteass1(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2007
i'm starting to get fed up with all these "i need a  . . " threads, whats all this?? angry

its ok with a few of them but a 100 of them everyday is annoying, i mean very annoying angry

sighs and leaves thread in anger
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by OmoEko1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
how serious becos u and i can hook up
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by mukina2: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

how serious because u and i can hook up

shocked shocked omo desperado no fit you o grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by mikkyluv(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2007
hi omo eko are u the joy whom i received her text, i really appreciate it ,cos i am very serious , and to you mukina, life is not all about despirado, its just a forum if u know that you can certainly match with the person's qualities ,i am not boasting about myself, but after a heartbreak from my first girlfriend i actually want to settle with someone very seriuos, cos can u imagine u being jilted by ur girlfriend for another guy, or ow would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend or boyfriend was making love to ur bestfriend, i mean you caught them red handed, so you can imagine ow it feels cry
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by OmoEko1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2007
mikkyluv:

hi omo eko are u the joy whom i received her text, i really appreciate it ,because i am very serious , and to you mukina, life is not all about despirado, its just a forum if u know that you can certainly match with the person's qualities ,i am not boasting about myself, but after a heartbreak from my first girlfriend i actually want to settle with someone very seriuos, because can u imagine u being jilted by your girlfriend for another guy, or ow would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend or boyfriend was making love to your bestfriend, i mean you caught them red handed, so you can imagine ow it feels cry
I wasn't the one that sent u a text ohhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
but sorry about your girlfriend and friend sad sad sad
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by Ferlie(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2007
mumu.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by OmoEko1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ferlie:

mumu.
PE INS BE NICE grin grin
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by Aproko(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2007
my dear, dont put pressure on yourself.stop sounding pathetic cos am sure if you are that great, your babe woud not cheat on you, and if she does, you should be able to replace her sharp sharp, afterall, you are a great bloke right?
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by SweetT1: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ferlie
What is your name and how old are you? Your low IQ must be very very low.

@mikkylove
Hey Bro, take your time. Almost the same thing happened to me and we were almost married and she was even getting ready to join me ( She got her visa and almost bought the ticket ). I found some text messages on her phone that was very disturbing, so i dismissed her with the quicks. Don't get me wrong, it's very hard but please bro' re-focus yourself and put a blast on your career if you have one. I'm doing perfectly fine now and my next girl will be a slam dunk and i will treat her like one God sent African queen that she is. Take your time bro' and shape your mind, it might be a blessing in disguise !!!
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by EngrPaul(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2007
i really dont mind you omo eko
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by bashybabe(f): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2008
hey mukina can u be my guy at least 4 d main time wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Fill My Loneliness / Speaker House Of Rep / Essex Nairalanders To Meet Up Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.