Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles (1117 Views)

Yam Growing On Tiles (Pictures) / Force Up weed killer Herbicide #900 / Parmanent Weed Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by kenex4ever(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
Pls guys,
I need some tested grass killers to kill d grasses growing in the place I live without harming the dogs around.
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by Gloriouspa(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2018
kenex4ever:
Pls guys,
I need some tested grass killers to kill d grasses growing in the place I live without harming the dogs around.

You may use Forceup or other (weed/grass killer). Mixed it with water and spray on the interlocks areas. Make sure the dogs are tied down may be like 2 hours after use before loosing them. Make sure no rain at that time, if it rains 2 hours later it will still work. It will take 4 to 5 days after before you'll start noticing weakness in the weeds.

I hope this help. You may contact me through my signature if you need further imformation..
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by kenex4ever(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
Gloriouspa:

You may use Forceup or other (weed/grass killer). Mixed it with water and spray on the interlocks areas. Make sure the dogs are tied down may be like 2 hours after use before loosing them. Make sure no rain at that time, if it rains 2 hours later it will still work. It will take 4 to 5 days after before you'll start noticing weakness in the weeds.

I hope this help. You may contact me through my signature if you need further imformation..
tnx bro
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by noble: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please where can I buy this Forecup and other weed/grass killer and what are the names of these other weed killers?

Thank you.
Gloriouspa:

Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by Gloriouspa(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
noble:
Please where can I buy this Forecup and other weed/grass killer and what are the names of these other weed killers?

Thank you.

It should be available in the market where agricultural tools are sold.
Forceup is the one I usually use, because of it's effectiveness. There are other products in the market but I can't remember their names now. Some begin to work 24 hours after use but as they are quick in action so the weeds is quick in coming up later. In my opinion, I prefer Forceup for its low action but very effective.
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by larrydan: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
nice
to be honest I really like growing weed
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by Nikra(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Konstantine99:
Weed killer? for what? Uhh, you probably mean killer of some "wrong" weed. Since I had a situation when my family got me, when I raised some weed, I used weed killer, since I don't want to broke my relationship with my family. Anyway, since I tried to find some solution about raising weed in some undercover place, I have bought a stoner subscription box where I found frome the source about "best 420 subscription boxes" that helped me out to save my time and have a smoke with my goood friends smiley
Oh, I love marijuana and I think that it can come in handy for me.
Re: Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles by JavieCoentr: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

handed business over to the buyer not more available / Groundnut(peanut) / A Beekeeper’s Trip To Ikire, Osun State ( Harvesting Honey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.