Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. (1516 Views)

( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
Freshest Amazon offer for just #300/$ on any item purchase on Amazon

We place orders for your goods on amazon USA and have your items in Nigeria within 2 weeks at just 300 naira per USD.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to assist you in ordering any item from Amazon.com at a mouthwatering rate of N300/$. Pls exercise no worries about item shipment and delivery. Dm for more info..

How do we operate :

1. Think of any item you wanna buy, or is there anything you wanna buy from the USA? (anything at all you can find on amazon)

2. Visit amazon.com to search for your choice of goods or item.

3. Pick the goods of your choice

4..Contact me and paste the weblink that has the goods you want to order on our portal or platform. or you can send the link via whatsapp.

5. I will checkout for you on any item at rate #300/$

6. I can also handle the shipping of your items to anywhere in the USA and Nigeria and deliver at your doorstep.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
Goods coming in. Pls, just place your link in here and get your estimate.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:25pm On May 26, 2018
I offer Amazon Checkouts on items on Amazon at Rate #300/$

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

-Search for the item you want (pls make sure it's the right item you want)

-Proceed to send me the Amazon link of the Item

-Items on Amazon will be purchased at rate #300/$

-Get the total estimates including shipping costs of item to Nigeria (if you want the item to land in Nigeria).
If you are shipping to any address in the United States, just send me the delivery address. Your item will be delivered for free to the given address.

- Get your item(s) delivered promptly.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
I OFFER AMAZON CHECKOUTS ON ITEMS ON AMAZON AT RATE $300/#

Just go ahead and post your link and get your estimates. Your items will be safely delivered to you without any issues.

The whole process of purchase on Amazon and delivery in Nigeria takes 2 WEEKS.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
I've got fresh goods coming soon.

Place your orders and your Amazon links, and let's deal.

I offer #300/$ on each item on Amazon.

-Free shipping from Amazon to USA Destination
- Shipping costs applies from USA to Nigeria

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:50pm On May 26, 2018

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

-Get the total estimates including shipping costs of item to Nigeria (if you want the item to land in Nigeria).
If you are shipping to any address in the United States, just send me the delivery address. Your item will be delivered for free to the given address.

New items Just landed.

Dm me for placing of links

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
walkwithgod:
Whats your whatsapp number ?
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
Order for any items on Amazon at rate #300/$.
Shipping takes two weeks from USA to Nigeria.

All you need to do is to go on Amazon, search the item you want to purchase on Amazon. Then send me the link of the item via whatsapp (Dm me via Signature)
I will then respond by giving you the estimates of item price using rate #300/$ and then the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria.

Dm my sig and post your Amazon product link.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
This offer is like never before , it is a real offer.
Having your Amazon item checked out at rate #300 /$ and having it shipped to your doorstep is a once in a live time opportunity for you get that item on Amazon you have always wanted to get.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Pls, as you are sending me your link make sure you specify your size and the colour if the item you want to purchase. This measure is very important.Thanks

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by KulKid(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
At op,can u I ship something through u from usa,hv got a friend there who wants to send me some stuff but shipping it down here is d issue.Since DHL charge exorbitant prices to ship stuff to naija.Its some gadgets really,ps4...and some other stuff.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 11:53pm On May 26, 2018
KulKid:
At op,can u I ship something through u from usa,hv got a friend there who wants to send me some stuff but shipping it down here is d issue.Since DHL charge exorbitant prices to ship stuff to naija.Its some gadgets really,ps4...and some other stuff.

I don't offer such services.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by lonelyhousewife(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:47am On May 31, 2018
lonelyhousewife:
hi, can you giv me estim8 4 dis item and ETA, destination Cross River.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GV8XXMG/ref=mp_s_a_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1527715018&sr=8-20&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=usb+digital+microscope+with+1000x+magnification&dpPl=1&dpID=41a1vfDeQ%2BL&ref=plSrch

Cost of item = $13.41
Tax on item= $0.81
$14.22 × 300= #4,266
Cost of shipment to Nigeria =$4.2×365 = #1,533
Total = 4266+1533= #5,799
Item shipment from Lagos to Cross River = #2000

Total Estimate = 5799+2000= #7,799.

Estimated time of arrival 10-14 days

For more details pls whatsapp me via my signature. Thanks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:06am On May 31, 2018
Morning folks, as always Benjsniper is still receiving orders on Amazon.
Post your link and get your estimates including the estimated time of delivery

I want everyone to benefit from this great offer.

Dont miss out Let's go!

New items..

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2018
For those of you who want to purchase intimacy items or toys , eg Vibrators, Love Machine etc.. it's simple go and search that item of your choice and send me the link and get your estimate.
Your privacy will be treated with utmost priority and respect.

Let's do this.!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning everybody I am benjsniper and I'm here to help you afford the affluence on Amazon by helping you checkout on any item of your choice on Amazon, and also helping you with the shipment of the item to Nigeria.

All you need do is easy, search for the item you want and post the link on here or my whatsapp link via my signature. I'll help you checkout on any item at rate #300 / $.
If you want the item to be shipped to a USA address all you need do is send me the address where the item will be received. The shipment to the US address is free as it has been included in the costs of item checkout.

If you want the item to be shipped to Nigeria, shipping costs applies at the official conversion rate at $4.2/ lbs.

Do you have more inquiries to make, Pls dont hesitate to contact me. I want you all to afford the affluence on Amazon.

Let's do it!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Still checking out at rate #300 / $ on Amazon.
Post your link get your estimates including the shipping cost to Nigeria.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Place your orders on Amazon at rate #300 / $.

Still accepting amazon checkout orders
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Most people are suprised at our offer because is way cheaper than other people's offer and therefore are wondering if we are Legit.

Here are some FAQs
-Are we new to this business?
Answer- No we are not new to this business as we have been offering Amazon checkouts and item shipment to offline customers.

-Are we new to Nairaland?
Answer No we are not new to Nairaland as we have been grinding in this great forum since 2013.

- Is this Our latest Amazon Offer On Nairaland ?
Answer Yes it has been our Latest Amazon checkout offer.

- What is this offer all about and why?
Answer it's all about offering Checkouts on amazon at a mouthwatering rate of #300 / $ on any item on Amazon. We do this because we want everyoneon to tap into the affluence of Amazon in order for them to get the item they have always wanted to get on Amazon at discounted prices.
All you need do is to go to Amazon and search for any item you want, once you get the item you want send us the link for us to process the estimates for you including the shipping cost of the item Nigeria.

-How about shipment?
Answer We handle shipment to any address in the USA and to Nigeria depending on how you want it. Shipping to Nigeria attract extra costs which is $4.2 per lbs. Shipping to Nigeria Takes 10 -14 days.

- Are we Legit?
Answer You Bet YES WE ARE FOR SURE.

So what are you waiting for, send us your Amazon link and let's deal real time. Looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello my people Benjsniper is back again .

I am receiving orders on Amazon now.
Checking out on Amazon items at rate #300/$
Shipping costs applies if you are shipping to Nigeria.
Entire process including the purchasing, shipping and delivery takes 2 weeks.

Place your orders now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls, as you are sending me your link make sure you specify your size and the colour if the item you want to purchase. Thanks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
We do a complete business with you. We don't stop half way. Our costumers item affordability and safety is our No 1 priority.

Still accepting amazon orders....
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
We offer Amazon Checkouts on items on Amazon at Rate #300/$

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
All you need do is paste the whatsapp link that leads to the Amazon item you'll like to purchase.

Or you can Dm us on the whatsapp via our signature for more information or inquiries
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
We ship all purchased items from USA to NIGERIA at rate $4.2/lbs
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Shipment of items from USA to Nigeria takes 2 weeks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Good offers such as this aren't meant to pass us by..

We help you afford the luxuries on Amazon at discounted rate of #300/$
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
We also handle shipments of purchased items from Usa to Nigeria
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2018

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

New items Just landed.

Dm me for placing of links

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Xiaomi Redmi Note 6pro 4/64gb Black Selling Cheap (pix) / **Reviewed***US Used A+ Stock Iphone 6 To 8plus / Rockspace Bluetooth Headset for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.