Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs (917 Views)

An Instagram Post Of Kidney For Sale With Hilarious Comments / Ghanaian Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Cooking In The Toilet| Tiz Naija / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by StreetNews: 7:45pm On May 26, 2018
According to her @misturaabiodun , the chipanzee drags her 15k shirt with her.

At the zoo today, it was amazing. Can you imagine this chapanzee drag my 15k shirt from me. You should see its face when struggling to put it on.

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQAtbQh25R/

Re: Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by dareyyyy(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by Heartbreaker007(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2018
Chimps not hot grin
Re: Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by StreetNews: 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
Heartbreaker007:
Chimps not hot grin

What was she doing close to the chimp
Re: Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by Heartbreaker007(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2018
StreetNews:

What was she doing close to the chimp
astonished by the view I think
Re: Chipanzee Attempt To Expose An Instagram Slay Queens Boobs by StreetNews: 8:03pm On May 26, 2018
Heartbreaker007:

astonished by the view I think

I wonder how this animals reason like human being.

Lalasticlala should see this video oo

(1) (Reply)

Home Of POWER-BANKS / South Africa Health Minister Bans Doggy Style During Sex. / How Can I Delete A Comment Or Topic On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.