Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind (417 Views)

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by goldcoinhub: 9:09pm On May 26, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth who goes by the real names Bright Okpocha, has stated on his Instagram on why he thinks money is more important that having peace of mind.

The 39-year-old Father of two explains that even though money cannot buy happiness and he agrees with that, but he will rather prefer to reside in a very luxurious home and cry in there than crying in a one-room apartment.

The comedian posted the image of a beautiful house surrounded by a fleet of luxurious cars and a beautiful garden and captioned the photo:

A wise man once said that money can’t buy you happiness, and I totally agree with him…..but I think it’s more comfortable to be crying in a house like this than in a face me I face you.
I don’t know about you.

His numerous fans however supported his view and many also gave their comments on his update:

teenorapzy: @basketmouth if I get that luxury, I will definitely forget that I was diagnosed of chronic myleod Leukaemia.. just dey live life dey go

timdayna: How can someone be unhappy in this kinda compound ? I'll just stand upstairs n view down..there goes my unhappiness

deniscomedian: Bros B no be lie ooh. N.a. cry for this kind house sure pass sef. I call it cries of joy.

https://lailasnews.com/basketmouth-explains-why-money-is-more-important-than-peace-of-mind/

lalasticlala

Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2018
Really? Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 26, 2018
He does not know what he is talking about. There is nothing compared to peace of mind, money or no money.

Because Money is cheaper than Peace of Mind.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

His misunderstood the whole thing and turned it all upside down.

☣ ☠
Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by kelvine(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
He should have asked Steve Jobs on his sick bed if he would have prefared money to peace of mind.

Money means nothing in the face of a terminal disease.

Peace of mind is priceless and eventually leads to fulfilment.
Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Is Like The Guy smoked kwale igboo. y must he say such nonsense. when common #200k don prevent my graduation form madonna university since 015..
Re: Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by odiereke(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2018
I agree with Basket Mouth oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Symbolism In Falz's This Is Nigeria Video / “sho Mo Age Mi Ni” Crooner All Smiles As He Meet Obafemi Martins (photo) / Eniola Badmus Dancing As Her Movie ''ghetto Bred'' Sold Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.