Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

No More Recession, Recharge And Get Paid Business Opportunity In Telecom Sector - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Recession, Recharge And Get Paid Business Opportunity In Telecom Sector (405 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid Business / Recharge And Get Paid Business / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Recession, Recharge And Get Paid Business Opportunity In Telecom Sector by awesomecon(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2018
NO MORE RECESSION, RECHARGE AND GET PAID
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN TELECOM INDUSTRY
Recharge and get paid in partnership with Telecommunications industry is turning ordinary users of recharge cards into Extraordinary Millionaires.
Now let me ask you these following questions.
1. Do you have a Mobile Phone?
2. Do you use any of these lines MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT /9JA?
3. Do you have DSTV, GOTV, STARTIME or you know people who have?
4. Do you have a Bank Account to transfer your earnings?

IF YES?
Then THIS IS WHAT YOU STAND TO BENEFIT,[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
1. Each time you recharge your phone using any of the network, you make money.
2. Each time thousands of Nigeria recharge their phones using any of these lines or cable, you get paid.
3. You can earn up to N100,000 TO infinity monthly as people RECHARGE their PHONES, Buy Data, Subscribe for DSTV, GOTV, OR STARTIME even in the comfort of your home.

So, if you are ready to make money through TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY, comment I’M READY or Chat me up on WHATSAPP [b][/b]+2347030700039.

(1) (Reply)

Schneider Electric Promotes Solar; Sponsors Training Instructors To Germany / I Need Interlock Paint / Get All Your Orders In Five Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.