Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nicki Minaj’s Dishes Advise To Ladies-know Your Worth, Been Proposed To 3 Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj’s Dishes Advise To Ladies-know Your Worth, Been Proposed To 3 Times (403 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj’s Dishes Advise To Ladies-know Your Worth, Been Proposed To 3 Times by indulge01: 12:45am On May 27, 2018
Nicki Minaj has dropped some words of advise to the female folk,asking them to know their worth.According to her,ladies should realize they are queens and shouldn’t accepted being cheated on,humiliated just to smile on the gram.
In a series of tweets,Nicki who has been linked to three men,Safaree,Meek Mill,and Nas  wrote

New boy asked if I could have his baby in a year & a half. On God I said: “ain’t pushin out his babies til he buy da rock”. Then I busted out laughing. He said: “I’ll put a ring on it. I’ll do anything it takes”. Yet all I could think of his how much I love my new found freedom.

SEE ALL HER POST HERE - http://www./2018/05/nicki-minajs-dishes-advise-to-ladies-know-your-worthive-been-proposed-to-3-times.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Music : An Industry In Decline / Davido Signs Sinzu To DMW As They Perform Carolina On Stage[video] / Davido Still Asking For More Vote For The Bet Awards!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.