Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) (49006 Views)

Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
S
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by monaPhilz: 3:28pm On May 27, 2018
Khd95:
do u feed on NL likes and shares
No mind am.. Facebook children dn port enter nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Originalsly: 3:47pm On May 27, 2018
Wizkid this Wiz kid that...I'm beginning to suspect these front page moderators.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by oluwaahmed: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
AshCoded:
congrats bro

I just love the way he is setting records nd Breaking dem...

like for Wizkid!!! Like for me

share for Me!!! Share fr Wizkid

lolz....I knw say some pple go insult me ooo

The Likes dey add to ur bank account? Abi Dem tell u say Na likes and shares wizkid use buy Porsche?
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by yusufuwah(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
Ride on wizzy
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:29pm On May 27, 2018
God blesses him. I do hope he doesn't kill himself with hard drugs.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... Bros, why yourself no say like for you and share for wizkido??

Abi you no believe say you go make am?

Believe in yourself bros.....

lolzz
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Cedricayus(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by HabibGwen230(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
I was only feeding his weak ego.....

I should ask you that, because you carry the matter for your head like.... Brain tumour!
pls Nairaland should introduce laffing emoji jare.....dis got me laffing hard....rotfl ooo
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by AshCoded(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2018
oluwaahmed:

The Likes dey add to ur bank account? Abi Dem tell u say Na likes and shares wizkid use buy Porsche?

wetin concern u ooo

abi u get tetanus gr ur brain Ni..

shey Na ur like nd share...abi wetin sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Lil Kesh And Young John Fell Twice While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.