Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (83778 Views)

Wizkid, Johnboyega And Tiwa Savage Pose Backstage At 02arena / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Bellgal: 7:47am On May 27, 2018
Khd95:
But if na national stadium now, u will see vacant space everywhere, cos Nigerians will be waiting for free tickets, or hoping to scale fence n use the backdoor to enter
Lolololololololololo....... U must have gotten the experience before.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

so you go there
yes! i worked there. o boy how na? person no dey hear from you again, you dey too busy making money eh? grin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2018
I bet one ball of mine that someone will go and do a project research on wizkid's outfit for the event before 10am......

#Lights Cuban, crosses feet on table
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Starcent(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Davido in person is down to earth. The so called rivalry with wizkid, the truth be told wizkid him self is the one pushing up the rivalry on a normal day davido no send am do ur tin make davido do his thing that was davido ideology, davido is fucking better than this proud dude, when he won the artist of the year 2016 he came late to collect the award and climb the stage alone, when davido won this year he came to the show early stayed till the last minutes of the show, davido father is rich but he is humble, wizkid u wey ur papa dey struggle u dey fucking proud wizkid who u help
Ewu Continue
Why did u stop?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Martin0(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i worked there. o boy how na? person no dey hear from you again, you dey too busy making money eh? grin

nna nor be small tin oo, person nor con dey get time to enjoy the fun online,grin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by KingBaba1(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
Bullhari007:
I can't even see pure white in the crowd all of them are black monkeys, British government should have just bribe one crazy Islamist from Pakistan or Algeria to sink that O2 arena and u watch crime reduced dramatically in London
Really? what the F are you saying? who told you its only black race that's into crime, in fact let me tell you most white race are more of criminals than the black race. The truth is every crime you can find an English word to started from the white race shikena
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 7:59am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

nna nor be small tin oo, person nor con dey get time to enjoy the fun online,grin
me sef, i no dey get time too, so much work i ve been so busy this summer.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by adecz: 8:02am On May 27, 2018
sad undecided sad

Fake praise......

These two chaps will secretly be
jealous of each other's progress, so
long as they remain in same profession.....

Fact of life. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by ba7man(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

that's why he gets 50% of d sum OK let's say 40 percent that's still 400 milla
Didn't you see other artists there? Organisers, logistics, security, stage management and crew, lighting, sound, dancers, band members, Rigging still have to get paid too.

$100,000 is more realistic
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by biodun95: 8:02am On May 27, 2018
sonnie10:
They allowed him one minute performance time, now he is the one that pulled the crowd. Ignorance!

You are very foolish! Which one minute, Wizkid performed for over an hour, he was the sole headliner, hatred is a disease, stop it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Martin0(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
me sef, i no dey get time too, so much work i ve been so busy this summer.

na so oo, abeg hustle oo, after all Nairaland nor go pay my bills, so wait oo you nor chyke any olosho for me after the showgrin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 8:08am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

na so oo, abeg hustle oo, after all Nairaland nor go pay my bills, so wait oo you nor chyke any olosho for me after the showgrin
oboy! After the show i was very tired needed to sleep so i couldn't hang around, most of the girls were too young for me too i no wan go jail grin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2018
I am so impressed with falz.. i hope our musician can be most educative and informative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:20am On May 27, 2018
And This is America...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
Our musicians need to do more...
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by johnstar(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
grin

Truth be told, Davido is just jealous of Wizkid.

This is Nigerian

If person comment about another person success dm go talk
If person nor comment dm go stil talk

Hw Davido take dey jealous am??

U dey on ur own o
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Gudfrie(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
Last Night was definitely one of the Biggest of Wizkid's music career, the singer dragged over 20,000 persons just to watch him perform, And its not like, it happened in Nigerian, Fellas This is London, we couldn't be more proud, Stunned by the crowd Davido has reacted, saying his super proud, who wouldn't.. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/davido-reacts-after-seeing-crowd-wizkid.html
He really found that name...... Starboy
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:28am On May 27, 2018
AshCoded:
datz good of u davido....

Like fr Davido

Share fr Wizkid
Am ashamed of d concluding part of your post. Why sowing discord seed among brothers . Some families are scattered already because of minds like this. E no good bro. Just for likes?
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by linda190(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
That wizkid self na wa o, is he using jazz? I suggest we all make use of this web app to filter out rumors and fake news that will waste our time and make us have false belief. [url]Evrytin.com[/url] Bloggers and content creators can also put their blog post there to get more users but note, if u carry naija yeyes go that side go block u lik rat hole. grin cheesy

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by zaltman(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2018
Now that the guy has 3kids, does it still make sense to call him wizKID?
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by MPESA(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
grin

Truth be told, Davido is just jealous of Wizkid.

This childish comments had to stop in nairaland.

Na like and share you go chop?

Bro I disagree on this to be honest , its just sign of maturity . to praise your deadly rivals or competitors.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Martin0(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
oboy! After the show i was very tired needed to sleep so i couldn't hang around, most of the girls were too young for me too i no wan go jail grin

.hahahah hahahahahagrin yeah I understand
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 8:43am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

.hahahah hahahahahagrin yeah I understand
there were grown up ones too but i was just too tired as i Already worked that morning driving a lorry.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by front5line: 8:44am On May 27, 2018
kuntash:
While can't both of them team up to encourage their followers to get PVC and vote for a better candidate to make things better?

They can take a poll to put the candidate of their choices while the poll winner is supported..

Rather than just talking about money, girls, and all what have you...

Pls prove to Baba go slow that Nigeria youths are not Lazy!

The funny thing is they still won’t be campaigning for PDP. You will be mesmerized when you discover their preferred candidate. I don’t know too but I can bet it will never ever be PDP.

Either way you lose.
We know where to draw the lines you don’t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Martin0(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
there were grown up ones too but i was just too tired as i Already worked that morning driving a lorry.

hmm man you need rest oo, nor go die of work oo, only you work for day and night hmmmm Na WA oo
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

hmm man you need rest oo, nor go die of work oo, only you work for day and night hmmmm Na WA oo
na so my bro. how you tink say i take buy all those properties, anyway i just came back from holiday in naija for 5 weeks, i spent nearly 1milla just for food and drinks but i am not complaining though. and i have another holiday in August, september and december so i need money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Didi2d(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2018
Nice one dizzy, he even did performed with live band. Not like all those Nigerian musicians that DJ will be playing their songs and they will be chopping their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nine2Five: 9:18am On May 27, 2018
Having work-related issues, you can share them here and get tips that can help and many more...

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/05/20/i-have-a-terrible-boss-i-am-at-verge-of-quitting/
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by SexytorresE(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2018
So the stadium has no light? shocked shocked
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by motherfucker: 9:46am On May 27, 2018
Category1:
Sometimes I wonder how people enjoys this guy's live performance, coz his songs and voice sounds so shit to me
the current sets of Nigerian music lovers don't know what good music is.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by bionixs: 9:51am On May 27, 2018
tayebest:

what is this one saying now? undecided
saying what you you reacted to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.