Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory (36095 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by imam07: 8:37pm On May 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
You try. If I am a sadist I hope sadness never leaves your home oh. when you open eye day support nonsense. you don see american artist supporting footballers?
Again and again u be mumu.talk with senses not with ur ass. Pig
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by kolawoleibukun2: 8:41pm On May 27, 2018
Trump is dealing with you guys. They are now deporting and banning you in many countries. I do not want to be like you. If I had your brain I would have jumped into the Pacific Ocean and end my life. You are too shallow for me. Thank nairaland for giving you exposure. Someone like you cannot buy the dailies.
be honest, have you ever bought a newspaper since you were born?
imam07:
Again and again u be mumu.talk with senses not with ur ass. Pig
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by hotspec(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
is this not what we are talking about?

We have local football clubs in Nigeria but all these idiots will never support the local that made them. No real Madrid player will invite this idiot to play in his party.

those Nigerian players that he did not support their leagues will spend their hard earned money to pay this idiot millions to perform in their parties and weddings.

If we all go with Beyonce and Drake, the music career of this idiot will end.

they are all wicked. they do not support us at all. Look at Tonto Dike wearing Fendi. Fendi does not know her and will never want to be dragged to that level. They will deny her the way Hermes bag denied Linda Ikeji. Nigerians do not get it that those giant companies do not want to be connected to us. our image is so bad that most international companies prefer not to mention us in their portfolio.

Davido you are disgraceful.

newbie, grow up
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by bigfriyo(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Salah and Mane wud hv finished Madrid...... God knows best sha... Its well
Liverpool football always ended in the first 70mn check all there game because they don't have enough bench for substitution
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by EddieCAD(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2018
jacyhelen:

scammer...is this another new method?..Juju no dey work again?

smiley grin cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by imam07: 8:57pm On May 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
is this not what we are talking about?

We have local football clubs in Nigeria but all these idiots will never support the local that made them. No real Madrid player will invite this idiot to play in his party.

those Nigerian players that he did not support their leagues will spend their hard earned money to pay this idiot millions to perform in their parties and weddings.

If we all go with Beyonce and Drake, the music career of this idiot will end.

they are all wicked. they do not support us at all. Look at Tonto Dike wearing Fendi. Fendi does not know her and will never want to be dragged to that level. They will deny her the way Hermes bag denied Linda Ikeji. Nigerians do not get it that those giant companies do not want to be connected to us. our image is so bad that most international companies prefer not to mention us in their portfolio.

Davido you are disgraceful.

I want you all to take the moment to appreciate Chimamanda. That girl puts us in the light at every golden opportunity. she never fails to talk about Nigeria and paint us in a positive way.

all these stars wearing fake Gucci and Fendi or Channel. Tell them that channel does not care about us. these are called haute couture and if you know the real meaning in French you will know that it is not made for people living in one of the poorest places in the world.

imam07: this e.diort quoted me to insult me and called me a sadist for speaking out.

let me ask him, has he seen an American artist supporting or fronting soccer? They love their super bowl halftime and will not lose their sleep over soccer. Even when a whole beckham played in the US, he was put in his place. Even is CR7 go US to play now, he will be put in the back seat. Their own sport comes first. CR7 cannot make more than Lebron James in the US in endorsement deals. Americans celebrate their own first.

Nigerian artist can only gain international recognition from our support. the locals. without us nobody can be a celebrity. Our celebrities cannot move out of this country because they are useless elsewhere. they all must die here as if Nigeria is the pinnacle of entertainment success. They cannot thrive anywhere else. I saw Davido in Brazil and he was like a nobody. No one cared. me sef I pack my face throway. who will fan out before?

I do not support any artist that does not support the masses in return. Chimamda I will buy all your books even the unfinished ones I am ready to support your career becos you give people like me a reason to be called a nigerian.
Wetin concern me if Americans no love soccer. Nah only Americans dey this world. Why using American artist as an example here. You do not have right to be condemning what individual surppot. If am a fan of foreign league,abeg that is not your cup of tea. If our league is being manage like foreign lig I will support.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by kolawoleibukun2: 8:59pm On May 27, 2018
myopiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
imam07:
Wetin concern me if Americans no love soccer. Nah only Americans dey this world. Why using American artist as an example here. You do not have right to be condemning what individual surppot. If am a fan of foreign league,abeg that is not your cup of tea. If our league is being manage like foreign lig I will support.
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by syberplus(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2018
hucienda:
Ramos engaged in the dark arts to get victory at all means.

Painful as it would be to LFC and her fans ...

the moral of the Kyiv Final 2018: in this unfair world, the end justifies the means.

Excellently spoken sir! Spot on
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by ofuonyebi: 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
one was oga, the master of the game...REALMADRID!

the other was the servant/boy of the game...POOLbetting!

C-RONALDO again for the Baloondor!!....i predicted before the game...CR7...cup!....Livpoop...cards!

and it was so....a feat of 3-consecutive cup for the guiness book of records....the question is, where is the so called small boy salla?...nonsense!
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by tollytexy(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
GistMore:
grin grin

SEE RONALDO REPLY TO DAVIDO HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-real-madrids-champions-league-victory

na lie go kill u werey
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
megamank:

Yes I do but once upon a time some clubs currently in the bottom where shining on top....
guy. You just hating..
no team have defended champions league. Madrid did it
No team have won triple Madrid did it.
Why can’t your team did it.

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by hadura29(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
and you want Liverpool to work alone if dem add skill to deir experience

You be bad person bros.. I no talk so ooooo
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by kmaster007: 11:08am On May 28, 2018
hadura29:

You be bad person bros.. I no talk so ooooo
laffn in Liverpool style yhyujf gyijfst jyggiyf jiutfgh hhftyhh Ramos bbht

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder / Ibukunoluwa Salako, Reality TV Show Host (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.