Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Wow! Oluigbo Jane Chioma Is The Winner Of Cray Initiative Brand Ambassador CIDMA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Oluigbo Jane Chioma Is The Winner Of Cray Initiative Brand Ambassador CIDMA (488 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Oluigbo Jane Chioma Is The Winner Of Cray Initiative Brand Ambassador CIDMA by CrayTv(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2018
Oluigbo Jane Chioma a student of Ekiti State University is the Brand Ambassador For CIDMA.

CIDMA PUBLISHED THE ARTICLE BELOW

OLUIGBO JANE CHIOMA IS The Winner Of CIDMA 2018 Brand Ambassador, Judging From The Opinion Of The People (Via The Vote On Instagram & Website Voting) And Selected Committee She Emerge As The First Out Of The 17nominees

(1) (Reply)

Fans Heap Praise On Davido After He Signs Saucekid And Allowed Him To Perform At / Bbnaija:tobi's Girlfriend Alex Wishes Him Happy Birthday As Nina Get A Car Gift / Mercy Johnson Gets Employed By Sierra Leone President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.