Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth (514 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / [davido And Wizkid Age & Net Worth] Who Is Richer & Older Now? See Their Worth / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth by brainiacakinz: 11:47am On May 27, 2018
Young Money’s Nicki Minaj isn’t rushing greatness especially when it comes to delivering her mini-me.
In a series of tweets on her twitter time-line has dished out some pieces of advice to her female fans and all she wants from them is for them to understand their worth and not succumb to pressures from men.
In her narration, Nicki Minaj opened up on how she has been abused emotionally, verbally and physically abused but she still maintained a fake smile all the time on social media just to look glam.

photos below;;;

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/05/27/ive-been-proposed-to-3-times-nicki-minaj-asked-ladies-to-know-their-worth/
Re: I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth by malware: 11:56am On May 27, 2018
Either Man or Woman, do not rush marriage, when you get it wrong, that's a lifetime mistake.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth by thesicilian: 12:56pm On May 27, 2018
Rejecting a proposal is easy for a strong independent woman. But most of our Nigerian girls are lazy and highly dependent on their men, so even an accidental proposal is grabbed with both hands.
Re: I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth by YeyeGirl(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2018
Marriage is sweet when u both understand each other... On d other hand, it can change... Marriage is smtin most people rush into cos of age and co... Later d man or woman go dey cheat... Or hv issues... I hv a friend who's about getting married to a man close to 40.. He told her he's never slept with a girl,he's too clingy and is even searching for a better job...Man way still dey look for bigger house and job still told my friend he would love for them to travel out Lol.. If u ask my friend y she wan marry him,she wud say he's getting old though she doesnt love him much... Asin ehn I tire...

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Now An Ambassador !! / Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mike Ezuruonye Set To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.