Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback (1461 Views)

Photo: Congo President Presents Each Member Of CHAN 2016 Winning Squad With Bran / Apply To Be A Member Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Sports Commission / Kanu Nwankwo Chosen As A Member Of An Interim Board To Run The Nigerian League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Lagerback: 6:14pm On May 27, 2010
I have been following the trend on Nairalander for quite some time .I have come to the conclusion that it is a very informative forum.Keep it up!!
I will welcome your suggestions and contributions in the following days.All I can say for now is I am still trying to get the best 23 and nly the best will make it to the world cup
I was on Brilla fm this morning and I said the same thing.Catch me on brilla fm friday @7.45 am
Thanks
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 27, 2010
nah this cant be the real Lagerback!  shocked Just in case pls can you drop Kanu and Danny Shittu pls?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2010
Is this supposed to be a joke.

Its not April 1st you know.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2010
Lagerback:

I have been following the trend on Nairalander for quite some time .I have come to the conclusion that it is a very informative forum.Keep it up!!
I will welcome your suggestions and contributions in the following days.All I can say for now is I am still trying to get the best 23 and nly the best will make it to the world cup
I was on Brilla fm this morning and I said the same thing.Catch me on brilla fm friday @7.45 am
Thanks

cheap propaganda for NL
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by medjai(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2010
If u dont meet the semi final target, just travel from SA back to Sweeden. No enter Naija o!
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2010
medjai:

If u dont meet the semi final target, just travel from SA back to Sweeden. No enter Naija o!
semifinal ke? you having a laugh

this is not the nations cup you know
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Rhydem: 8:14pm On May 27, 2010
snowdrops:

semifinal ke? you having a laugh

this is not the nations cup you know

See how plain Zambia even destroyed us on the playing field that day, I fear.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2010
zambia? what are you refering to?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by makajibbz(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2010
medjai:

if we enter quaterfinals,snow will fall in Naija,
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Rhydem: 8:25pm On May 27, 2010
snowdrops:

zambia? what are you refering to?

Nations cup, we were lucky to have beaten Zambia, you quote Nations cup na you don't you spectate?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2010
oh yes. i remember that match. was it kalusha bwalya or kenneth malitoli that hit the post for zambia. but amunike was too hot for them
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by medjai(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2010
^^^ which specie you smoke na. Have you forgotten that Nigeria faced Zambia in Angola and they ran our team ragged for 120 minutes before we won on penalties.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by medjai(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2010
^^^ which specie you smoke na. Have you forgotten that Nigeria faced Zambia in Angola and they ran our team ragged for 120 minutes before we won on penalties.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2010
you are obviously a teenager. nigeria also played zambia in tunisia 1994.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2010
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by medjai(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2010
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2010
is your finger gummed to the enter key? keep repeating posts.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Odunnu: 10:31pm On May 27, 2010
Hehehehe.
Snow,hw r u doin?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2010
hi odunnu, longest time.

i am cool. how have you been?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Kgdavid(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2010
snowdrops:

so which of the two games do you think is relevant to the topic at hand??
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by MeGaStReEt: 12:48am On May 28, 2010
lol @snowdrops
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by honeric01(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2010
@medjai
and
@snowdrops

two of una don smoke ugwe leaf, why were u both repeating same sentence all over the thread? undecided cheesy
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Odunnu: 3:20am On May 28, 2010
Abeg whch one be Ugwe leaf again?Is it locally grown or importd?
@Snowdropz,i'm gud,vry gud.Hop u r 2?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by honeric01(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2010
ugwe leaf can never be imported or have you seen a case before? it's home grown, ask medjai and snowdrops about it, they sure know. cool
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by medjai(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2010
honeric, na sleep bin dey do me. I no sabi ugwe leaf o. dem dey use am cook soup grin grin
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2010
Odunnu:

@Snowdropz,i'm gud,vry gud.Hop u r 2?
very well. hows the programme going?
i ve not been to the scrabble thread of recent. was fun while it lasted though.
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2010
Kgdavid:

so which of the two games do you think is relevant to the topic at hand??
i am not psychic my friend.

ask mr lagerback maybe
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by snowdrops(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2010
honeric01:

@medjai
and
@snowdrops

two of una don smoke ugwe leaf, why were u both repeating same sentence all over the thread? undecided cheesy
very funny. na word you tell us. cheesy

did you make up that line or you lifted it from another thread. i never hear am before?
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by azeeza(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2010
good if really he is a member.we can also make him a moderator,honoric01 and FBS lagerback will  over your position
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by honeric01(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2010
medjai:

honeric, na sleep bin dey do me. I no sabi ugwe leaf o. dem dey use am cook soup grin grin
lol, good, now that your eyes don clear, oya correct your self cheesy
ugwu leaf na vegetable wey the southern part of Nigeria dey take cook better yum yum soup ok? tongue

snowdrops:

very funny. na word you tell us. cheesy

did you make up that line or you lifted it from another thread. i never hear am before?

well, i don't use people's word, i mean i don't duplicate people's words, na my own right from my belle grin
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Tattooboy: 10:54am On May 28, 2010
@poster, u dey craze poster. who u dey take play for here
Re: I Am A Member Of Nairaland - Lagerback by Johnnny(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2010
@ Poster

You are a big liar, Lagerback ko, Lagerbeer ni tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Rodrigues To Join Real Madrid On Wenesday. / Courtois Prepared To Battle Petr Cech For Number 1 Spot / Nigeria U13 Team Destroying Opponents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.