Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

new car for sale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / new car for sale (607 Views)

Port Harcourt Based Pastor Gifts His Daughter A New Car For Her Birthday / Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” / Bobrisky Splashes N19million On Brand New Car | E-nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

new car for sale by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2018
Lagos
Re: new car for sale by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Please where are the results of the different tests carried out to ceetify that ur broda is mentally deranged?where is the list of drugs solely handwritten by a psychiatrist that was handed over to u to go and purchase from a pharmacy?Pls provide a genuine evidence.Im willing to assist in my own little way.
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2018
Please check my other topics I have it's there
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Please where are the results of the different tests carried out to ceetify that ur broda is mentally deranged?where is the list of drugs solely handwritten by a psychiatrist that was handed over to u to go and purchase from a pharmacy?Pls provide a genuine evidence.Im willing to assist in my own little way.
I find it's difficult to upload now it please check my profile the other topics i upload its there
Re: new car for sale by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
waterbank:
I find it's difficult to upload now it please check my profile the other topics i upload its there

I did check already but nothing is there.
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I have the picture of his drug.... please don't forget I said left him to another state for the past one year and six month ,and for the document we only have his file with the hospital they don't give it out
thank you
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 2:57am On May 28, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
Please help
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
Cool
Re: new car for sale by Nobody: 5:30am On May 29, 2018
The world is so cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Content Ideas For You Blog That Will Attract Traffic / World Cup: Super Eagles Arrives Russia (Arrival photos) / 07032556581 Auction 2013 Honda Accord For Sale@n900,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.