Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! (758 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded (2) (3) (4)

Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2018
I would like to share my experience with some policemen in Kwara/Ogbomosho as they really jeopardized my plans throughout that week... This Happened last month when I was traveling to Ibadan from Ilorin and they stopped my cab and asked me to come down which I did immediately I got down from the vehicle they snatched my bag � and

my wallet they searched through it and they found nothing I repeat nothing to hold me down I showed them my student idcard and why I was going to Ibadan to write an external exam with the details of the whole thing to cut the story short they put me inside their van saying I was looking too neat that my ways ain’t pure they collected my phone and saw nothing on it except for a transaction of 30,000 Naira which entered twice and they suddenly claimed I’m a

Yahoo Boy I told them I’m not but they asked me to give them money so that they can leave me and I said I don’t have any reason to give them anything at all Base on what ? They slapped me, beat me humiliated me just beside the bush they arrested some guys with weed and they let them go after collecting 500Naira from them they seized my bag took about 5000 from my wallet and some change in my pocket... they dragged me till I was losing consciousness and I agreed that I will give them 5000 they said they will dump me in the private cell they operate which doesn’t seem like a police station to me they asked me for 50k and asked me to start calling ppl ...

they took me to the town of Ilorin around Unity to withdraw for them while they seized my phone and my bag i tried looking for people to interfere but guess we are all scared of police wahala in this country I withdrew 20k and I have initially tried to trf while in their checkpoint unknowingly it has entered one of their Officer acct and i didn’t know...

I tried to shout so that people can at least interfere but they covered my mouth and beat me with belts and I was compelled and threatened until they collected about 40k 20k trf and 20k Cash atm withdrawals from me and I asked them to atleAst give me my 20k but they only gave me 1k from it. It left me devastated and really sick that I missed my exam that day and had to go back to my hostel to sleep I have some of their pictures below..Pls beware of this people called Police!
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2018
They aren't the police but robbers disguised in police uniform

These days I don't even go out with ATM cards or wallet or cash.. If you like assault me, nothing you go see.
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by ITbomb(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2018
You made a transfer, you have the account details and you waited for a whole month before talking

Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
Pic

Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Kdon2: 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
[/quote]
I see no difference between Nigeria police and armed robbers.

Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Sijo01(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
How were you able to snap those pictures
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Sijo01:
How were you able to snap those pictures
when I was trying to trf.

Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Sijo01(f): 5:01pm On May 27, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
when I was trying to trf.

With which phone and how did you do it?

The three pictures shows the officer holding the phone and it appears he's tutoring you on something.

Your both hands are visible and not touching the phone at all.
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
Sijo01:

With which phone and how did you do it?

The three pictures shows the officer holding the phone and it appears he's tutoring you on something.

Your both hands are visible and not touching the phone at all.
tutoring me on something? Is that the best you can do? That’s not me ma that’s another guy they are checking his phone right in front of me while doing the trf. I’m holding my phone and I got the pic.

Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
tutoring me on something? Is that the best you can do? That’s not me ma that’s another guy they are checking his phone right in front of me while doing the trf. I’m holding my phone and I got the pic.

Your post is clearer now.

You only said you took a picture of the officer. You should have mentioned who the other guy is, if he's a co-traveler or an accomplice of the police. You got me thinking that was you.
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by Jabioro: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
First of all,you must be a 'little stupid' sorry for that you got annoy.Do you have to wait for a whole month when you have obvious (clearer) prove to nail the bastard? Go police tweeter page or tweet it and to be retweeted,it will get right direction.Get the a/c detail you transfered to.,your would send them packing from police force.After file a sue against them they would with nose..
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2018
Sijo01:

Your post is clearer now.

You only said you took a picture of the officer. You should have mentioned who the other guy is, if he's a co-traveler or an accomplice of the police. You got me thinking that was you.
Apologies...

Na mistake
Re: Police Men Extorted Me In Kwara! by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04
Jabioro:
First of all,you must be a 'little stupid' sorry for that you got annoy.Do you have to wait for a whole month when you have obvious (clearer) prove to nail the bastard? Go police tweeter page or tweet it and to be retweeted,it will get right direction.Get the a/c detail you transfered to.,your would send them packing from police force.After file a sue against them they would with nose..
your papa is stupid who told you I waited , you just open your mouth wah like a empty box , mumu

Meet Kazeem And His Fellow Nigerians In America / Nigeria Police Officer Seen Supporting Cultism, Handover His Rifle To Cultist. / Gun-wielding SARS Officers Spotted In Mufti While On Duty In Owerri. Photos