Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Skillzah Opinion – Adekunle Gold’s Album A Waste Of Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skillzah Opinion – Adekunle Gold’s Album A Waste Of Time (381 Views)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Alex And Tobi Attend Adekunle Gold's Album Listening (photos) / PHOTOS: Bbnaija’s Tobi Listens To Adekunle Gold’s Album Before Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skillzah Opinion – Adekunle Gold’s Album A Waste Of Time by skillzahblog(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2018
For several months now there have been flyers, posters, blog posts, And other promotional stunts for the release of the anticipated album by Adekunle Gold titled About 30.

Ever since the release we’ve taken time out to conduct a survey about what people think about the album itself and from the results – Ire and 2 other songs are the only joy of the album.

Many of us expected more from the king himself but from what we’ve seen so far we can all conclude that it is a waste of time.

Maybe another will burst our brain. Who knows? Let’s know what you think about the album below…

Re: Skillzah Opinion – Adekunle Gold’s Album A Waste Of Time by bossaboss: 1:35pm On May 27, 2018
jumping into conclusion.
Re: Skillzah Opinion – Adekunle Gold’s Album A Waste Of Time by Udodiba: 10:11am On May 31, 2018
I love the album and my favorite song on the album was Pablo Alakori. {Chorus – Adekunle Gold}
Wuruwuru to the answer oh (Wuruwuru to the answer oh)
Magomago no be the way (wayo no be the answer)
Stop wasting your time o, no play with your future
All man for himself oh, no shortcut oh, abeg oh oh abeg
Brother abeg, mama jale oh (ma jale oh)..... See the complete lyrics https://natirovibe.com/adekunle-gold-pablo-alakori-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Let Expose Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married-usefultunde (video) / Celebrating Democracy In Nigeria Is Like Celebrating Corruption - I Go Dye / Why I See Organizers Of Reality Shows As Scammers – Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.