Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (22709 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Hygist: 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
He tweeted;

“He made you stay away from your music to have a baby but he stayed back to push his hustle. #life”

Former BBnaija housemate Uriel Oputa has now come to the defence of singer, Lola Rae who just birthed a baby girl for her boyfriend, Tekno.

She shared Noble Igwe’s tweet on his Instagram page, and wrote;

People are saying why did lola Rae get pregnant she’s now a baby mama… No she’s Mother… All those people looking Down snubbing her… I’m sure if she reached out to you for anything music related you would have posted her!! Maka she’s not trending currently. Biko my sister look after your baby well Nobody chooses blessings

The music industry is hard, when I went for sponsorship my bum was on the menu… ahhh .
I was an up coming artist but after they cut my microphone during a show I forgot my lyrics.. I ran for my life ,i even forgot my shoe.

This is not a shade on Noble igwe because we are cool (.he used to post my songs for free) I’ve heard so many people say she’s should face her music… .erm she did I don’t think she’s done.
I’m sure her after baby body will be lit.. just look at Tiwa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRx5Y0HmEv/?taken-by=urielmusicstar

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Hygist: 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2018
Noble Igwe has got a point but that Uriel of a girl failed to reason along with him while she justify babymamas with motherhood. Who doesn't know she's now a mother? Why give up your career just to be a babymama? When the going gets tough, she'll then remember she once had a career.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by goldbim(f): 2:40pm On May 27, 2018
Lola Rae is an adult and i believe she knows the father of her child.if they both have an agreement and they are cool with the terms ,it should not be our business whether she's a babymama or not.enough of this stigma of babymama this and that. We have a lot to deal with as a nation than prying into people's private affair. Not so cool!#just saying#.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by jeyselassie(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Noble Igwe has got a point but that Uriel of a girl failed to reason along with him while she justify babymamas with motherhood. Who doesn't know she's now a mother? Why give up your career just to be a babymama? When the going gets tough, she'll then remember she once had a career.
but then you dont know the connection between them. What if they intend settling down?

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by jaylister(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
I will use this opp. to tell many who will be slamming baby mama and hating on them. please before you talk down on any girl who has a child before check your mom, your sisters and cousin if you have any one who is a baby mama in the family then keep quiet, don't come and be acting like your family is full of saints

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by YumMinaYum(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
Noble trends on his opinions of others only. Funny he's one to talk about career... This life sef! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by 4hys: 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
When Noble smoke weed, then he will come online to be looking for attension, oooo we will not give u attension

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by dyadeleye(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Fear short people, they are full of sh@t- albert ogunde(1935)

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by 4hys: 2:59pm On May 27, 2018
This Noble with his big head talking trash always, na him still talk nonsense on yahoo boys meanwhile they patronize him

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2018
jeyselassie:
but then you dont know the connection between them. What if they intend settling down?
So if she intends settling down with him it's now advisable to give up your career for marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by jaylister(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
What if they want it that way?
kimbraa:
So if she intends settling down with him it's now advisable to give up your career for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
jaylister:
What if they want it that way?
We will be here to hear her cry of how she gave up everything to be with him.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by jeyselassie(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
a child doesnt mean she has to give up her career naa, wasnt tiwa pregnant as well? Will lola bw the first to get pregnant? And besides his career has been on the low for a while now
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by jaylister(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk?
kimbraa:
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by nanakgh(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
you women pull each other down too much. I was born outta wedlock but sometimes when I read comments on here I realise I have more compassion and was raised better than most of you most of you 'marriage babies'.

24 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Metuh: 6:03pm On May 27, 2018
4hys:
This Noble with his big head talking trash always, na him still talk nonsense on yahoo boys meanwhile they patronize him
How do they patronize him

Fraud is evil
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Metuh: 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
nanakgh:
you women pull each other down too much. I was born outta wedlock but sometimes when I read comments on here I realise I have more compassion and was raised better than most of you most of you 'marriage babies'.
That doesn't still change the fact that you were born out of wedlock which qualifies you to be called a *********.

You know the rest grin

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Metuh: 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
This Uriel is a big fool sha.

Cockroach brain

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by kenzysmith: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
Girls no get sense at all one wey I dey toast one girl for facebook told me she can't date me dat she had a serious guy I said no problem this morning she told me that her sub will soon finish that I should sub for a month for her I ask to ask her guy na, she told me she was feeling shy to ask him, I said ok I will sub for her but I have to call my bro cas am at work and he is not on social media that were am working is at the middle of the river and i don' t ve card on my phone to call him that she should send me airtime so that I can call him to credit my account so I can do transfer to her na so this babe send me 200 naira card I use do one day sub when she message me later about the card I told her no be only one month sub na one year sub ode,brainless grin

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Heartmender1: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by BlackHatNaija: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
Very dumb reply to Noble Igwe
She's trying to be relevant with the issue. Was she married to Tekno? And using Tiwa as an example is way off.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Husty(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
It costs nothing to mind one's business.
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Mikeross62: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
OK,but she still be bm
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by 7inches: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by room089: 7:02pm On May 27, 2018
Uriel always carrying all matter for head like Aunty Kemi!
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by megamank(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
Now they are trying to upgrade the name now abi? If u like call am garri or fufu all na from cassava.... She born outside wedlock is the summary......
Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by Shortyy(f): 7:05pm On May 27, 2018
Nobody is saying she's not a mother now. What the man is condemning is "baby mamarism" most of you insulting this noble now are still the once to call out those ladies giving birth upandan for that kid and turtle boy.
Please learn to speak from one side of your mouths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother by ElsonMorali: 7:06pm On May 27, 2018
An unwed mother is a baby mama. Take note.

Keep your legs closed and don't open them for anything less than a permanent commitment to you or any offspring that might result from you opening your leg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others / Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian / Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.