Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Take On M Sallah Ramos Saga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Take On M Sallah Ramos Saga (1742 Views)

Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) / "Sallah Faked An Injury To Observe His Prayer" Rumored On Twitter / Ronaldo Visits Ramos In The Hospital(funny Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On M Sallah Ramos Saga by Konye1: 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
My take on the Sallah Ramos saga

Africans be hyping M. Sallah and comparing him to messi and Ronaldo simply because He is an African.

Isn't that Racism? To support an individual because he is from ur continent rather than because He plays good football and despise the other because he is not.

Does FIFA not fight again at Racism?

Arab Nations all over the world be sentimizing everything and gave Sallah Awards on religious grounds. Isn't that against Fifa Regulations?

Imagine Didier Drogba been given awards By the pope simply because he was the highest scorer in Epl that year.
Imagine the pope considering that as an act of Christianity.

Religion has no place in football ethnicity has no place in football

I believe sallah Is a great player but i do not and will never accept that Ramos was wrong to tackle Him. I believe the whole events that occurred in that match should be taken in good faith and forgotten like every other in the past
Re: My Take On M Sallah Ramos Saga by tballeyy(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
God bless Mr. Ramos with Aboundant killer tackle

1 Like

Re: My Take On M Sallah Ramos Saga by coolh3ad(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2018
Konye1:
My take on the Sallah Ramos saga

Africans be hyping M. Sallah and comparing him to messi and Ronaldo simply because He is an African.

Isn't that Racism? To support an individual because he is from ur continent rather than because He plays good football and despise the other because he is not.

Does FIFA not fight again at Racism?

Arab Nations all over the world be sentimizing everything and gave Sallah Awards on religious grounds. Isn't that against Fifa Regulations?

Imagine Didier Drogba been given awards By the pope simply because he was the highest scorer in Epl that year.
Imagine the pope considering that as an act of Christianity.

Religion has no place in football ethnicity has no place in football

I believe sallah Is a great player but i do not and will never accept that Ramos was wrong to tackle Him. I believe the whole events that occurred in that match should be taken in good faith and forgotten like every other in the past

To support an individual because he is from ur continent rather than because He plays good football This one got me laughing. So Salah plays "bad" football.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man U Credits Ighalo’s Account With N29.45M / Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / Nigeria Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama To Join Lille This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.