Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Shouldn’t Have Said It – Ronaldo Accepts Future Comments Mistimed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Shouldn’t Have Said It – Ronaldo Accepts Future Comments Mistimed (365 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) / ‘O Jogo’: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts Juventus’ Offer / Cristiano Ronaldo ‘accepts’ Two-year Suspended Jail Sentence And €18.8m Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shouldn’t Have Said It – Ronaldo Accepts Future Comments Mistimed by josephbbs1(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo gave no guarantees over his Real Madrid future, although the star mentioned his comments were mistimed.

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo accepted casting doubt over his future was mistimed, however, he gave no assurance after his side‘s Champions League success.

Ronaldo, 33, became the first player to win 5 Champions League titles after Madrid’s 3-1 victory over Liverpool in Kiev on Saturday.

However the Portugal international threatened to overshadow that success by hinting at a shock exit in the post-match.

Ronaldo mentioned his comments were mistimed after his team‘s win, which was inspired by a Gareth Bale brace.

“I spoke and I shouldn’t have said it, however, something is going to happen,” he told reporters.

“It’s not the right time yet, however, I was sincere. I’ll say something in a week as a result of the fans have always supported me and they’re in my heart.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/05/27/i-shouldnt-have-done-it-ronaldo-accepts-future-comments-mistimed/#ixzz5GhHDZy1E

(1) (Reply)

7 Questions: As The Super Eagles Draw With DR Congo / Sellout For Messi Appearance In Jerusalem / World Cup: Rohr’s Final List In Order, Says Izilein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.