Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) (32163 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2018
hushshinani:
i decree and pray that every Nairaland's children shall be called a billionaire son or daughter some day because money is almost everything in this world...
Money is almost everything,
A car almost kill a bird.
Almost and nearly can't kill a Bird
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by MrCork: 7:42pm On May 27, 2018
wakandanation:
Top Makeup artist Joyce Jacob is engaged.. Her man, Eyinna – the eldest son of billionaire businessman and Chairman of Globe Motors, Willie Anumudu and fashionista/business woman Nkiru Anumudu – proposed with a diamond ring on Saturday.

See more photos below.

http://wakanda.ng/top-nigerian-mua-joyce-jacob-engaged-billionaires-son-eyinna-anumudu/

...that boy muss be desperate. ....she ugly an ain't lightskin! !! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2018
post=67935668:
Od.e Google Globe motors

How about if I google your mother?

I'd Bing that Amazon all night, iTel you.

I know it's Micro only when it's Soft, but when I get a hard-on, it's Uber hard, and she'll call me Alibaba, and I'll forever be the Apple in her eyes, permanent picture in her Oculus. You catch my dRift? I don't have to tell you the Alphabet of my amazing dongle!

Winks.

Edit:

In case you're too stupid to get it:

Google
Bing
Amazon
Microsoft
Uber
Alibaba
Apple
iTel
Oculus Rift
Alphabet
Dongle
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2018
Amen but. Se enue bo
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by pastorcyrus(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
wakandanation:
Top Makeup artist Joyce Jacob is engaged.. Her man, Eyinna – the eldest son of billionaire businessman and Chairman of Globe Motors, Willie Anumudu and fashionista/business woman Nkiru Anumudu – proposed with a diamond ring on Saturday.

See more photos below.

http://wakanda.ng/top-nigerian-mua-joyce-jacob-engaged-billionaires-son-eyinna-anumudu/

Crackers biscuits lasts these days more than the so called celebrity's marriage.
Nothing to celebrate about their marriages honestly
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2018
Neoteny:

How about if I google my mother?

I'd Bing that Amazon all night, iTel you.

I know it's Micro only when it's Soft, but when I get a hard-on, it's Uber hard, and she'll call me Alibaba, and I'll forever be the Apple in my mother's eyes, permanent picture in her Oculus. You catch my dRift? I don't have to tell you the Alphabet of my amazing dongle!

Winks.

Edit:

In case you're too stupid to get it:

Google
Bing
Amazon
Microsoft
Uber
Alibaba
Apple
iTel
Oculus Rift
Alphabet
Dongle

Corrected, read your post again, it's in your lineage, your mother's brother impregnated your m.um and she gave both to you.
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
IM also gonna marry a billionaire too cool

Fuçk broke men and their poverty stinky mouths

lol, but it isn't a crime if you become a billionaire.
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

A billionaire in Naira is wealthy as fucck.

A billionaire in naira is a multi millionaire in dollars.

Money is not easy to come by, abeg.
You dey mind them? Jealousy is bad.
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
IM also gonna marry a billionaire too cool

Fuçk broke men and their poverty stinky mouths
And no be say ur father rich oo, na broke and poverty stinky mouth person like ur ugly bald headed father u go still marry

1 Like

Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
Broke boy spotted! E pain am gan cheesy
Do you know my father? He probably can buy you and your entire family cheesy Please smell out of my mentions before you infect me with your wretchedness. Go and hustle!
mujibson:
And no be say ur father rich oo, na broke and poverty stinky mouth person like ur ugly bald headed father u go still marry
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by kenechi072: 10:08pm On May 27, 2018
hushshinani:
i decree and pray that every Nairaland's children shall be called a billionaire son or daughter some day because money is almost everything in this world...

Amen. SO shall it be for me and my children
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Abatdotcom: 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
They both like each other
Re: Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) by Barney11: 11:39pm On May 27, 2018
The way bloggers calls millionaires billionaires is so easy grin embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With US Based The Facilitator Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.