Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner (38120 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Akukogagara: 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
Judging from your post, you seem to me a difficult and hard to please woman. I will advise you to respect and accommodate your inlaws
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
I'm shocked.

I personally know Diamond Ink ceo: Nike Balogun and she's extremely good at her job. What went wrong?

Bad publicity. Chai undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by AlphaMajestic: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
lekwa anya...chai. dis is how u know those beautiful girls with empty skull that only know hw to baff and straff...thank God for social media..it's now easy to see them...
u never even start u dun fail!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by spiritedtete: 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
Another wrong wife on the go!!! Emenike sorry for the baggages!!!

Ahhh emenikeeeeee eyahhh cry

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2018
Bellgal:
My dear to plan event no be beans. If them leave am for u, trust me u no go fit plan am too.
That's why she paid for the services of a supposed professional and the least she should expect is value for her money.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by mylove4God(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Wrong! This lady just destroyed someone's business, someone's sweat. This is wrong.

You should just have fired her, even in the middle of the event and engage another client if it was that bad.

Says a lot about her person too!

That was her intention. She is just wicked.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by SniperSmurf(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2018
Mr Anambra please use some ointment for that BURN. Must you comment?

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Aboguede(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2018
Me and you are brothers and sisters.

She will also tell us before the eventual break up after all it is always guaranteed after lousy wedding
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by francisbarrack(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
Olatara:
She sound rude too

Very rude n arrogant
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by pedrilo: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
see wife wey person marry gawd!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by chris31(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
From her write up u will know that she lacks respect
Emenike time will tell whether u made a mistake
But from my observation she is not a wife material
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by prince049(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
When I get married and all my new wife can think of is how rude the wedding planner was the next day and enough to put it out....I will tell her I'm disappointed..you have me and you're worried about a bad work ethic..kai...I no enter your eye..you no see me?...thats the best way to be disrespectful and disregard me. I know being happy is not much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by stasius: 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
Nonsense. That is your fuvcking business!

Next please!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by stasius: 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
The kain Iheoma is not well-mannered. Who even groomed her and how did she win MBGN with this her caustic nature?
No wonder she was so dumb at Miss World!
Mr Emenike sorry for what you married. Enjoy your package.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:12am On May 28, 2018
Is she complaining that someone entered the wedding uninvited? Did she hire the event planner to plan her wedding or did she hire them to act as security?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by sirusX(m): 4:53am On May 28, 2018
samsam2019:
We already know how this one marriage go end.

At least be happy you got married 1st. And an attendee just said she was the rude one.

I wonder why she believes she would know everyone at her wedding...as if she knows all her husband's friends

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by oruma19: 6:37am On May 28, 2018
emenike, as u Bleep girls reach na here u end put? i give this marriage 6 months, with another 6 months as extra period to nurse pain before it explodes...i weep for all these illitrate boys that wont take advise from parents and family just because they have seen money. omg, emenike u were a good footballer but i doubt u have sense. u just married the tthing that will kill u early...what a trash of a wife....chaiii
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by cheeyoma: 12:24pm On May 28, 2018
why are you like this? There's no reply from the planner in this link, just the same news here

GistersNG:
embarassed

SEE REPLY OF EVENT PLANNER TO Iheoma Nnadi>>> http://www.gistmore.com/ex-beautiful-girl-nigeria-iheoma-nnadi-slams-wedding-planner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7169951_ihep_jpeg602d0cb99693916b67fc42d8c4356bd1
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by jakandeola(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2018
bigtt76:
Exactly! Its called 'Just Because I Can' ....we women like doing this just because we feel we can. Ordinary misunderstanding with Uber Driver, the whole world will know ....now this one! Did anyone impose the event planner on you? How come you realized it just on your wedding day? If I be her husband naaa igbati I for give her. Instead of concentrating on nyanshing her husband all day long, she run come Social media de complain about past tense! Isssorite ....kwantinu grin u make sence Yoruba beauty

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by chukwugoziegi: 3:43pm On May 25, 2019
samsam2019:
We already know how this one marriage go end.

At least be happy you got married 1st. And an attendee just said she was the rude one.

You said it oooooo
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Patrinus: 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
Internet never forgets! Be humble and discreet in all you do!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.