Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY (536 Views)

Super Clean 2010 E350 For Sale @ 6.5m In Lekki sold sold / *NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by benboa(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2010
BREATH TAKING PRE - ORDERS COMING SOON WITH PRICES

YOU CANT RESIST wink ITS THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA cheesy WE WILL OFFER  YOU

THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES YOU WONT FIND ANY WHERE wink TRUST ISNT BUILT

OVER NIGHT, IT GROWS wink PROUDLY ENDORSED BY THE GERMAN MACHINE OF NAIRALAND HIMSELF

BENBOA MOTORS official supplier of automobiles to members of the Nigerian Armed Forces
boa_motors@yahoo.com
wink
Re: State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 27, 2010
Sounds interesting.

Could you tell us more though - how it works, cars available etc?
Re: State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by benboa(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2010
DONT CHANGE THIS DIAL, STAY TUNED cool FILEE !!   grin

BENBOA MOTORS official supplier of automobiles to members of the Nigerian Armed Forces  cheesy

boa_motors@yahoo dot com
  wink
Re: State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by benboa(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2010
WITH JUST 3.7M >>>>> THE BEST PRICE YOU WONT

GET ANYWHERE, WE WILL BRING IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR YOU.

YOUR SATISFACTION AND NOT OUR CONTENTION MEANS ALOT TO US

TRY AND US AND SEE THAT WE WERE BUILT ON A SOLID FOUNDATION

OF TRUST.

WITH JUST 40% ADVANCE PAYMENT, WE WILL DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP

YOUR DREAM RIDE. SEND US A MAIL OR CALL +2316977582 OR 07039722333

BENBOA MOTORS official supplier of automobiles to members of the Nigerian Armed Forces  Cheesy

boa_motors@yahoo dot com   Wink

Re: State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2010
All well and good. But, you still haven't explained how your pre-order system works, how your clients make payment, how the cars are delivered etc. And what makes your system different / better than that implemented by more established traders on here? You've mentioned "state-of-the-art", but in what sense? Is your system automated?
Re: State Of The Art Pre - Orders>>>>>>Benz E350 FOR JUST 3.7M ONLY by benboa(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2010
Siena:

All well and good. But, you still haven't explained how your pre-order system works, how your clients make payment, how  the cars are delivered etc. And what makes your system different / better than that implemented by more established traders on here? You've mentioned "state-of-the-art", but in what sense? Is your system automated?

@OGA SIENA,  MY OGA I DOFF MY HAT wink I BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION

CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER CONTEST WITH ALREADY ESTABLISHED TRADERS OF THIS FORUM.

THOSE FOR WHOSE THREADS FROM THEIR CLOAK IM NOT FIT TO TOUCH, THEY EVER REMAIN MY MODELS

IN THIS FORUM ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN MACHINE HIMSELF, INSPIRED, FHEMMY ETC. FOR SURE A DAY CAME WHEN

THEY ALSO STARTED.   THE ONLY DIFFERENCES MIGHT BE IN PRICES OFFERED TO PROSPETCIVE CUSTOMERS HERE AND THERE.

BUT BY AND LARGE, THE SCHEME REMAINS THE SAME EVERY WHERE

IM A CLOSE FRIEND OF MY OGA , THE GERMAN MACHINE HIMSELF (GERMANY 007)

THANK YOU SIR, I REMAIN LOYAL

BENBOA MOTORS official supplier of automobiles to members of the Nigerian Armed Forces wink

boa_motors@yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean (still Under Warranty) Honda Accord 2006 Ex Model For Sale / Vpn Private / Get Free Car Insurance Policy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.