Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (666170 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2018
LeoFish92:

How did you confirm this?
am just being judgemental base on screenings have attented its usually stated degree certificate/statement of result but in this case they only stated certificate thats why being sceptical
i hope is not gonna b a problem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by igwe44(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2018
mamman40:

ah...finally....thank God... I don dey sheave self... abeg holla us immediately u c notification
. Please notify me if you receive
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Dunno what is delaying kwara..na wayo wey saraki wan do..God dey sha..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by idongesit88: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
DTOBS:
Good Morning guys, I know we are all eager and also happy for the development. It is a great feeling
Congratulations to those that has received the mail and for those still waiting (including me), congratulations to us too as we patiently wait for it grin.

Meanwhile, I just feel like hinting us on this "Official" info I got from my source at the ICT Department of FRSC.

He said and quote "Out of over 4.2m people that applied, only 250,000 will be recruited finally, but we don't know yet if the no will be increased later. For those that applied with B.SC, only 400 (Yea, you heard me right, just 400)people will be recruited throughout the federation and some state won't even have more than 10 persons for that category that will be finally recruited"

With this info, we can all be prepared for the task ahead, the first phase of removing excess people is the physical screening as anyone with incomplete, forged, fake documents will be automatically dropped.

Another phase is the CBT exams to be conducted by Jamb, it won't be that simple cos they will need to cut down on that number.

Then, we know how things can be in Nigeria, Political class, godfatherism and all will also take its share.

So pray if you can, and if you cannot, still pra.

It is well.

Kindly ignore any typo error.
only 400 B. sc holders, it's a lie, say 4000 out of 250k then I would believe you, 400 is insignificant if 250,000 people is to be employ

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Ivyyamor:
Dunno what is delaying kwara..na wayo wey saraki wan do..God dey sha..
lol saraki agents are here.. let dem catch u grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ALARAPE22(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=horlumightyy post=71357598] We dy here

Anything yet.......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2018
@Oga Dtobs,good morning.. 250k to be recruited..... You should know that it is not true. FRSC job no be Npower oooo

The Corps Marshal said only 4650 will be recruited,I don't know if they have increased d number

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=ALARAPE22 post=71357878][/quote] Nothing ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks2God:
Any Delta receiver ?
Am yet to here any news from delta too. Jst hoping ours will drop today.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by moonprince(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2018
please how can I retrieve my print out, please help a brother
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2018
DTOBS:
Good Morning guys, I know we are all eager and also happy for the development. It is a great feeling
Congratulations to those that has received the mail and for those still waiting (including me), congratulations to us too as we patiently wait for it grin.

Meanwhile, I just feel like hinting us on this "Official" info I got from my source at the ICT Department of FRSC.

He said and quote "Out of over 4.2m people that applied, only 250,000 will be recruited finally, but we don't know yet if the no will be increased later. For those that applied with B.SC, only 400 (Yea, you heard me right, just 400)people will be recruited throughout the federation and some state won't even have more than 10 persons for that category that will be finally recruited"

With this info, we can all be prepared for the task ahead, the first phase of removing excess people is the physical screening as anyone with incomplete, forged, fake documents will be automatically dropped.

Another phase is the CBT exams to be conducted by Jamb, it won't be that simple cos they will need to cut down on that number.

Then, we know how things can be in Nigeria, Political class, godfatherism and all will also take its share.

So pray if you can, and if you cannot, still pra.

It is well.

Kindly ignore any typo error.

I remember you on NIS thread that year......

FRSC can't recruit 250,000 Applicants Oga!!!

And I know that recruitment for BSc holders are always very slim and I was told that the chances for BSc won't be much.......

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eve2peace: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Please how about kogi centre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dest4real(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning all,

Let me clear the air on statement of result and certificate issues.

As it was done 2 years ago, when Nigerian Police Force recruited about 10,000 personnel's, those with statement of results were scored 'B' in result column, while those with certificate were scored 'A'.

Those whose FSLC appeared 'too new', were disqualified.

They had a Master list to compare data we filled while doing the registeration with what will tendered at the point of screening.

In all, height, flat foot, chest size, tattoo on the body were all checked for. In all of these, you either score an 'A' or a 'B'.

Nobody will reject a statement of result from you(at least if issued within the last 5 years), but even at that, you won't score an 'A' in result column if you go there with a statement of result.

TeamKogi.....how market, I no understand oooo, can that bros from Kogi post his letter here so we can confirm if his screening venue is Kogi? I am not understanding oooooo

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by absong6523: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Osun people, how market?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bowjames: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Just got my invite. ABUJA.
CHECK YOUR SPAM TOO, THAT'S WHERE I FOUND MINE. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
dest4real:
Good morning all,

Let me clear the air on statement of result and certificate issues.

As it was done 2 years ago, when Nigerian Police Force recruited about 10,000 personnel's, those with statement of results were scored 'B' in result column, while those with certificate were scored 'A'.

Those whose FSLC appeared 'too new', were disqualified.

They had a Master list to compare data we filled while doing the registeration with what will tendered at the point of screening.

In all, height, flat foot, chest size, tattoo on the body were all checked for. In all of these, you either score an 'A' or a 'B'.

Nobody will reject a statement of result from you(at least if issued within the last 5 years), but even at that, you won't score an 'A' in result column if you go there with a statement of result.

TeamKogi.....how market, I no understand oooo, can that bros from Kogi post his letter here so we can confirm if his screening venue is Kogi? I am not understanding oooooo

Pls what do you mean by FSLC appear too new..
Are you implying if am able to collect my certificate now, I will be disqualified because my certificate will appear too new.. Am not understanding ohhh
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larryTall97: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2018
You people should check your spam folders. Though I didn’t get the mail but I have a friend who got the Email in his Gmail spam Folder.
Do check.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by engrrash: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2018
please, has anybody received from Osun?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eve2peace: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Kogi centre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dest4real(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls what do you mean by FSLC appear too new..
Are you implying if am able to collect my certificate now, I will be disqualified because my certificate will appear too new.. Am not understanding ohhh

Boss, I only told you what happened back then. They are not fools, you know.

FSLC = First school leaving certificate, that's your primary school certificate!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MorningStar233: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2018
So nobody here for help us with printout soft copy?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adejuliet(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
How far with Osun please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Willystar: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Pls do we have anyone that chooses kwara as screening centre that has gotten mail?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
my name is appearing differently from what i used for the registration hope is not going to be a problem??

please someone answer me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2018
my name is appearing differently from what i used for the registration hope is not going to be a problem??

please someone answer me?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by judecares1(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2018
pls do we still need to sign the referee form before going for the physical screening?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
dest4real:

Boss, I only told you what happened back then. They are not fools, you know.

FSLC = First school leaving certificate, that's your primary school certificate!

Nobody is fighting you,
I asked a question,
Are you saying they will screen me out if my FSLC was recently collected??
Pls clarify,
Because am about to do so
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by judecares1(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2018
was it misplaced from the road safety? i mean was your middle name used as your first name?
Bluekhid:

please someone answer me?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Adejuliet:
How far with Osun please
Nothing yet o AdeJuliet... We are still hoping and waiting..... Iyanu Asele!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Willystar:
Pls do we have anyone that chooses kwara as screening centre that has gotten mail?
we are still waiting
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Any kogi indigen do receive mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.