Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663622 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lonelydora: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
yanabasee:

OK Sir.....

See my question above
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
lonelydora:

See my question above

No pregnant women are allowed.....

I know that for civil service, Once you are employed you won't be allowed to get pregnant until your appointment is confirmed...... Federal service jobs confirmed appointments after two years. But I don't have ideas regarding paramilitary jobs!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by glo12(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
lonelydora:
Please ooooo the info I'm getting this evening is disheartening. Heard married women with kids will be disqualified. How true?

True, my uncle who works with FRSC told me so. That a married women is automatically disqualified

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lonelydora: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
glo12:

True, my uncle who works with FRSC told me so. That a married women is automatically disqualified

So you didn't apply?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lonelydora: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
glo12:

Why didn't they see the married status before sending email?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hemarnuael: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
happy662:
If u need frsc data summary page template, mention me and post ur email address. I am sending it to u free of charge
please I need it atoremmanuel@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
To yanabasee, I greet u. Ur talk dey sweet me die which is why I wan rub mind with u about dat highlighted comments by cc bisi Kareem,... First of all, in each state, two centers are allocated and most are army barracks or armed forces institutions designated for screening, which one shud applicants without invites go to? On wat date shud dey go and mind u dis same government will b quick to pick statements online debunking, n claiming it's a fake info or a scam message circulating on social media... What's ur take on dis..... And mind u if u have done any armed forces screening on ssc or dssc on base u will also know force like orderliness... Do dey want armed personnel at d gates to discipline large crowds or use dem as drilling examples. Dose khaki men d follow orders dat is not from above o... Dey own if dem say show us prove and u don't have, dem go give u German dose straight up..... What do u think? 4.2 million applicants shud go to all d venues,

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
glo12:

Yes, But many married men and women disguised as single while applying for the job......

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
yanabasee:

Let me ask you Sir......

If you never received the mail and you read on their web portal that those who didn't receive the mail before the screening date should also go for the exercise.... Will you??

Because, on their mail they didn't ask for the medical report, But on their web portal, they did....

You have been informed sir..... If you like you act on it, if you don't like you leave.........
let me ask YOU sir, if their web portal message is more important than their email message, wouldn't they have asked us to come with the print out of the web portal message? I understand that it is necessary to come with it if you can but if you can't get a hold of one, please don't kill yasef. Just go. It's not everybody that applied that has access to their social media sites/pages and this they know. Even the one (invitation mail printout) that is important for you to come with has been remedied for applicants. They will excuse you for a fault that's theirs in a rather subtle way as this but they wouldn't hold it against you because it wasn't even there in their requests right from the get go. If you have it, good for you. If you don't, not bad. After all, we are going there to do the real physical fitness test. How many of us here actually went through the rigours of the real test to obtain the fitness report? Some people are, sorry to say, physically challenged but yet, have the fitness report saying 'qualified'. Na dat day we go know who be who.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emykinto: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Odirahc:

Kindly send to me via odirahcellz@gmail.com thank you
. Please help me with a copy of d past questions... akinmyt@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hemarnuael: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
becoben:
If you need summary page data to edit.... send your email and I would send to you .... I don't know why some fools are charging 2000? maybe they use poverty swear for them
please I really need it. atoremmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lonelydora: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
yanabasee:

Yes, But many married men and women disguised as single while applying for the job......

Chai....i applied as married because of the change of name

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
emmieachichi:
To yanabasee, I greet u. Ur talk dey sweet me die which is why I wan rub mind with u about dat highlighted comments by cc bisi Kareem,... First of all, in each state, two centers are allocated and most are army barracks or armed forces institutions designated for screening, which one shud applicants without invites go to? On wat date shud dey go and mind u dis same government will b quick to pick statements online debunking, n claiming it's a fake info or a scam message circulating on social media... What's ur take on dis..... And mind u if u have done any armed forces screening on ssc or dssc on base u will also know force like orderliness... Do dey want armed personnel at d gates to discipline large crowds or use dem as drilling examples. Dose khaki men d follow orders dat is not from above o... Dey own if dem say show us prove and u don't have, dem go give u German dose straight up..... What do u think? 4.2 million applicants shud go to all d venues,
exactly sir! We are going for paramilitary job screening o!! Not some DPR exams. Hm.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
emmieachichi:

Lol @ Dose khaki men d follow orders dat is not from above o.

No be lie......Sir

I will say that, those who didn't get the invite should go to ANY center that is closer to them.... But must be on the state they chose to have their screening exercise... Which is on your data summary page slip!!

The officers that will oversee the screening exercise are informed of this new development.........

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
lonelydora:

Chai....i applied as married because of the change of name

When you get to your centre... If asked, You tell them that it was a mistake and that you are not married......

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Applicants are to also note, for the avoidance of doubt, that they are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.

Am guessing that the canvass could be any colour abi? Cuz they didn't mentioned "white canvass". During the police screening exercise in 2016, some of the applicants came with coloured canvass and they were admitted into the venue.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tata88: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
happy662:
If u need frsc data summary page template, mention me and post ur email address. I am sending it to u free of charge

Please I need it send it to emray33@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Moseni123: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise. Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

2018 Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Exercise - Screening Requirements
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
Originals of their credentials (for sighting),
2 sets of photocopies of credentials,
Medical certificate of fitness.
2 passport sized photographs.
NOTE: You are to appear in White Shorts, White Round Neck T-shirt, Canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.
emmieachichi:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tobanks: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
This on that we haven't seen anyone that received mail for Ogun centres, how are we to know which screening venue to go?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rockheartbenny(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
becoben:
If you need summary page data to edit.... send your email and I would send to you .... I don't know why some fools are charging 2000? maybe they use poverty swear for them

Please I need it. Thanks and God bless.

ibeugochukwu9@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqUN:

let me ask YOU sir, if their web portal message is more important than their email message, wouldn't they have asked us to come with the print out of the web portal message? I understand that it is necessary to come with it if you can but if you can't get a hold of one, please don't kill yasef. Just go. It's not everybody that applied that has access to their social media sites/pages and this they know. Even the one (invitation mail printout) that is important for you to come with has been remedied for applicants. They will excuse you for a fault that's theirs in a rather subtle way as this but they wouldn't hold it against you because it wasn't even there in their requests right from the get go. If you have it, good for you. If you don't, not bad. After all, we are going there to do the real physical fitness test. How many of us here actually went through the rigours of the real test to obtain the fitness report? Some people are, sorry to say, physically challenged but yet, have the fitness report saying 'qualified'. Na dat day we go know who be who.

You are trying to think for them.....

Every agency often refers applicants to their web portal for further information.....

The fact that they didn't include it on the invitation mails but yet on their portal means a lot......

I am only saying one thing, its better you go with it and be at the safer side than not go with it because you weren't properly informed....... If there is anyway you can get it on a Saturday, please do....

Little things they say might hinder people from reaching the top........

Lol @ Some people are, sorry to say, physically challenged but yet, have the fitness report saying 'qualified...

Yeah, me I have God and I just want to do what I feel I should do to avoid regrets!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
happy662:

djonline14@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayojosephy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
becoben:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls, has anyone who is presently 30 years old received his/her mail from FRSC? If you were born from January to August 1988, did you receive a mail from them pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
yanabasee:

Yes Sir!!!

I'm alive!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
To yanabasee, dose khaki men dat don't take orders from above, on dat day u go see burrubah shegi wey dem go do excess applicants, armed forces no dey get their information from social media o, plus excess applicants go sweet dem to drill as par frog jumping tinz for littering around dear premises... Lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
yanabasee:

You are trying to think for them.....

Every agency often refers applicants to their web portal for further information.....

The fact that they didn't include it on the invitation mails but yet on their portal means a lot......

I am only saying one thing, its better you go with it and be at the safer side than not go with it because you weren't properly informed....... If there is anyway you can get it on a Saturday, please do....

Little things they say might hinder people from reaching the top........

Lol @ Some people are, sorry to say, physically challenged but yet, have the fitness report saying 'qualified...

Yeah, me I have God and I just want to do what I feel I should do to avoid regrets!!!
hahaha!! I no call names o! And God know say i no know anybody here neither am i known, so i'm not attacking anyone but just stating the obvious, which i am also guilty of by the way. On the subject matter, i think we both are virtually saying the same thing then. Keep up with the good work sir. Kudos
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosinde123: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls where is osun state screening center.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tobanks:
This on that we haven't seen anyone that received mail for Ogun centres, how are we to know which screening venue to go?

I'm trying to do a google search for you but I can't go through the comments.... try searching on twitter ......OK??

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shyenar999(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls can anybody help me with the screening venue for Osun state.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
happy662:

Good day pls I need the summary page
Olumotofunmilola@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by airex(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
happy662:
with you o. airex2020@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.