Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664337 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
MsOzylove:
How did you deactivate your former accounts please?

Click on your profile I. E
Where you can see your name at the top right corner, you'll see manage profile /account. Click and scroll down to see unregister
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ayamprecious: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Where you can see your name at the top right corner, you'll see manage profile /account. Click and scroll down to see unregister

Pls did u use a computer or a phone.

Pls I can't find the login page
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2018
You've donevwell

fabem:
Hi guys,

Kudos to DTOPS, giving applicants solution to the problem on ground concerning the ongoing road safety recruitment.

I will try to buttress his point.

No matter the problem you encounter when you want to apply, the solution have already be provided here. Just take your time to read through the thread from the beginning, apply all the solution written, I am very sure one will work for you out of it.

But many will ask same question over and over again, in which what to do and how to do it is already here. Problem encountered during the application differs from eachother.

Some have passed the stage of access denied, can't open upload passport, some can upload passport but can't submit at last stage, all this problem have their respective solution.

I will still try to mention few of the solution;

1. Don't let your age passed the requirement, it won't go, you won't be able to upload passport/submit.

2. Change your password before you start the application fully.

3. Swap your details when you are reapplying again except your surname and DOB, swap your details and re arrange when you passed that stage.

4. Changing of device is advice able when reapplying as well because it seems once their Server detect your IP address your browsers, it will keep sensing same error of access denied and that is when VPN is recommended for those that know its usefulness.

5. Luck matters sometimes, some applicants didn't even experience all this things, they just do it and it goes once, I have done for applicants like that Where their application won't spend up to 30mins and you are done, but many applicants are not so unfortunate.

Lastly, patience is virtue. If you can't wait, leave it for it for now. The site will still be user friendly for applicants later on. This is just first week and still going for more 5weeks before the application close. So be patient if you can't withstand the stress.

Thanks.

If you are still having issues or you want us to apply for you contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp: 08029359634
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omobs(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Maccapele:

is it Officer Cadre Position that you are applying for ?

Yes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fimi: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Is it really true married people cant apply? Pls i need answers
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cameeeeel(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

I got mine 5mins ago...

This people can really frustrate ones life. Since 3days ago,access denied.

Thanks to deewhy13 who assisted me tonight. Not even up to 30mins he finished everything creating new account for me till the end
pls let deewhy13 explain d procedures for us oooo... many of us are facing access denied issues... pls abeg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
my line is on...let me know how you you want me to help, You can try 08062957916
joyet2012:

Your line is not going through. Please I need your help
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Great input sir! You are 100% correct.
At the bolded, it is very important, Almost every issue anyone may be having has been solved one way or the other, if you have issue related to any, kindly read up and if the problem persists, then let us know.
Welldone Sir Fabem
fabem:
Hi guys,

Kudos to DTOPS, giving applicants solution to the problem on ground concerning the ongoing road safety recruitment.

I will try to buttress his point.

No matter the problem you encounter when you want to apply, the solution have already be provided here. Just take your time to read through the thread from the beginning, apply all the solution written, I am very sure one will work for you out of it.

But many will ask same question over and over again, in which what to do and how to do it is already here. Problem encountered during the application differs from eachother.

Some have passed the stage of access denied, can't open upload passport, some can upload passport but can't submit at last stage, all this problem have their respective solution.

I will still try to mention few of the solution;

1. Don't let your age passed the requirement, it won't go, you won't be able to upload passport/submit.

2. Change your password before you start the application fully.

3. Swap your details when you are reapplying again except your surname and DOB, swap your details and re arrange when you passed that stage.

4. Changing of device is advice able when reapplying as well because it seems once their Server detect your IP address your browsers, it will keep sensing same error of access denied and that is when VPN is recommended for those that know its usefulness.

5. Luck matters sometimes, some applicants didn't even experience all this things, they just do it and it goes once, I have done for applicants like that Where their application won't spend up to 30mins and you are done, but many applicants are not so unfortunate.

Lastly, patience is virtue. If you can't wait, leave it for it for now. The site will still be user friendly for applicants later on. This is just first week and still going for more 5weeks before the application close. So be patient if you can't withstand the stress.

Thanks.

If you are still having issues or you want us to apply for you contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp: 08029359634
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Done!!! Thanks smiley smiley

hadjipapiey:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zeezwizzy: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
pls I need urgent answer pls...in case of any mistake and after submitting d application already how can some1 Edit information pls!!!!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by RealDannie(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Oladayopop:

Not successful...same error message.

You'll have to kip editing the photo because mine also took time before it finally accepted it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by RealDannie(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
zeezwizzy:
pls I need urgent answer pls...in case of any mistake and after submitting d application already how can some1 Edit information pls!!!!!!

Do you mean final submission?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by RealDannie(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
fimi:
Is it really true married people cant apply? Pls i need answers

Sure, it's stated that applicants must be SINGLE.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
You can't make corrections after final submission that's why you have to preview your data page before submitting.....

zeezwizzy:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
I give up on this FRSC, is not just going through.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:
I give up on this FRSC, is not just going through.

Don't give up bro.... It's not over yet. You have to keep trying... E go better
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
MsOzylove:

Don't give up bro.... It's not over yet. You have to keep trying... E go better
Me I have done everything humanly possible except if a good samiritan can help me out.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zeezwizzy: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
i have already submitted d final submission and also print out page......but later I discover some mistakes...pls how can some1 correct dose mistakes?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:

Me I have done everything humanly possible except if a good samiritan can help me out.

What's the problem? Winners neva give up.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2018
yns4real:

What's the problem? Winners neva give up.

Access denied and then I cannot login again after unregistering the two accounts I have used. If you can help out. My new mail is somtochukwuma11@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:

Access denied and then I cannot login again after unregistering the two accounts I have used. If you can help out. My new mail is somtochukwuma11@gmail.com

I have sent you an email.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Tough times don't last, tough people do...
Send your details to me on whatsapp 08062957916, let me help you free of charge (you will be the first person i will be doing it for from here)
somito121:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Idss: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Yes

Eedson25:
I Tried ending the previous application and opening a new account....same issues still proceed
Has anyone who encountered this have his way..?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
What mistake?
You can't correct it
zeezwizzy:
i have already submitted d final submission and also print out page......but later I discover some mistakes...pls how can some1 correct dose mistakes?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
DTOBS:
Tough times don't last, tough people do...
Send your details to me on whatsapp 08062957916, let me help you free of charge (you will be the first person i will be doing it for from here)
Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:

Pls do respond quickly. I have ltd time .

Are you opening a new acct or you already have an active acct after unregistering the the two.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
yns4real:

Pls do respond quickly. I have ltd time .

Are you opening a new acct or you already an active after unregistering the the two.
New
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:

New

Ok! Provide ur personal details through the email sent to you so I can initiate a new a new application for you.

Your CV will suffice!

I jst got it

POST DESIRED?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missyojo(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
somito121:

Exactly the same thing I'm experiencing now. I unregistered my previous account and register with another email address and I still experienced access denied.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zeezwizzy: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls I supply my 2 tertiary institution
Both my ND and HND But I discover its only my ND I can see at my print out page And HND is required 4 inspector cadre.Wot can I do abt dat . Pls or am I save?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
cameeeeel:
pls let deewhy13 explain d procedures for us oooo... many of us are facing access denied issues... pls abeg

Nope system

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.