Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663883 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2018
ThatKING:
oh OK but why are you not among the people that paid 300k and are waiting to go to camp?
If I can get that opportunity of paying 300k, I would get it within 3months. This is because when you consider the salary of graduate Cader,(125,000) that 300k can be paid back in 4 months.
Moreover I heard the federal government will soon implement the new salary structure which means a graduate under FRSC could be earning close to 160k

So u expect me to come an post that here...... Moreover frsc is just another option for me... Airforce is where my heart is...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ademitunde: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Any body with the idea of when the list is to be out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
emekaRaj:

No its 300k, some pple have collected their appointment letter since November waiting at home to be called for training.
Connect me na, i will pay 600k for two, with connectors charge of 100k wink
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deleted
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
ademitunde:
Any body with the idea of when the list is to be out
lol maybe December 2109
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
Deleted

Delete what? Abdulhamid please give us update now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ademitunde: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
What should I do pls
Am working with one food production company of take home salary of 97k with incentive very month and if FRSC give me offer now to be collecting 110k as salary
Pls fellow Nigerians advice me pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
Connect me na, i will pay 600k for two, with connectors charge of 100k wink

LOL....... Am nt a connector ..... But dis deals close wey b4 even the interview stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bari22:

Delete what? Abdulhamid please give us update now
lol, sorry sir i have got no updates, i made a statement and i realized i wasn't suppose to, so i deleted it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
ademitunde:
What should I do pls
Am working with one food production company of take home salary of 97k with incentive very month and if FRSC give me offer now to be collecting 110k as salary
me personally i would rather work for FG with a 70k monthly salary, than work for a private company with monthly pay if 100k but again like someone said earlier a bird in hand is worth two in the busy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
emekaRaj:

So u expect me to come an post that here...... Moreover frsc is just another option for me... Airforce is where my heart is...
I guess you are a member of Buhari Cabal..... Don't boast about whatever promise someone might have given you..... Nothing pass God
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Camsydarling:
I guess you are a member of Buhari Cabal..... Don't boast about whatever promise someone might have given you..... Nothing pass God

So where is d boast pls..... Is it by saying I can't post such things here dat is a boast. Talk of God I pray pass u, I wake up 3am and pray till sunrise, because I also know everything is in d hands of God.

Chai! Nigerians Sha, lemme kip quite, since e Don dey like boasting
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eastgates1: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vacancies
A bakery on the island requires the services of part time sales men and women to fill some vacant slots in its sales force.
Our ideal candidate should have either SSCE or BSc.
Must be outgoing and friendly with a passion to succeed at the given task, a person of integrity and moral standards.
This process is ongoing and we pay only on commissions.
If you are interested please send your CV to aetuk@confectionately.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DEEKAH7(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
ademitunde:
What should I do pls

Bro.. If u get d Offer from FRSC, plz, biko, abeg collect it.. Its a FG job. Its secured.. It has retirement benefits unlike d private job..i presently work wit a Private company here in Abuja bt on contract basis, although soon to b givn d Permanent letter bt wen and IF i get d PRISONS JOB I'm so living dem..jst an advice..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ademitunde: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
me personally i would rather work for FG with a 70k monthly salary, than work for a private company with monthly pay if 100k but again like someone said earlier a bird in hand is worth two in the busy.
thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ademitunde: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
DEEKAH7:

Bro.. If u get d Offer from FRSC, plz, biko, abeg collect it.. Its a FG job. Its secured.. It has retirement benefits unlike d private job..i presently work wit a Private company here in Abuja bt on contract basis, although soon to b givn d Permanent letter bt wen and IF i get d PRISONS JOB I'm so living dem..jst an advice..
Thanks so much . talented Nigerians
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
emekaRaj:

Talk of God, I pray pass u. I wake up 3am and pray till sunrise , because I also know everything is in d hands of God.
Your own is good. I pray from 2am till Sun-down

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikeynice(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello house. pls can Birth Attestation be use in place of Birth Certificate?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
mikeynice:
Hello house. pls can Birth Attestation be use in place of Birth Certificate?
YES but certificate carry weight pass
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
The officers that sat for the promotional exams have been promoted today... The names of those promoted was pasted at every command...

I am very certain that, this was the issue that halted the recruitment process..... And list will be published any day from today......

Let's be optimistic and prayerful...

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
lNEC TİME TABLE...
Remaining activities for the General Election
2nd Jan - Publication of notice of poll
7th Jan - Publication of official Register of Voters
17th Jan - Publication of list of Presidential and National Assembly candidates
31st January - Publication of list of Governorship and State House of Assembly candidates
1st Feb - Submission of names of Party Agents for Presidential and National Assembly Election to the Electoral Officer of the Local Government Areas
16th Feb - Submission of names of Party Agents for Governorship and State House of Assembly Election
14th Feb - Last day for Presidential and National Assembly campaign
28th Feb - Last day for Governorship and State House of Assembly campaign...
16th Feb - Election day for Presidential and National Assembly positions
2nd March - Election day for Governorship and State House of Assembly positions...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dantsohoma: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Be patient, everything will be alright between January 7 - January 22.D names/appointment letter of succesfull applicant is ready.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by AeroplaneApple: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2018
for this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2018
yanabasee:
The officers that sat for the promotional exams have been promoted today... The names of those promoted was pasted at every command...

I am very certain that, this was the issue that halted the recruitment process..... And list will be published any day from today......

Let's be optimistic and prayerful...

I believe this your info

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2018
I doubt if promotion have bearing with recruitment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2018
raphtunde:

it does my guy
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
raphtunde:
it so well does. It creates vacancies for new entrants. Notwithstanding, it is not totally a factor the recruitment is dependent on as there are still those who fail the exams. Lets be upbeat for a favorable turnout.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by AeroplaneApple: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerian NAVY seems much more accurate grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Another one

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ademitunde: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
What is paining me up till now is . most of us in this platform in one way or the other have FRSC officers as relative . even some officers working in FRSC headquarter are even here. yet will still don't know when list is going to out.
FRSC have used sango to swear

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Question : Can someone from the inspectorate cadre get promoted to an officer cadre.

on the website, the inspectors have their own ranking system, also the officers have their own too. So i was wondering if one can switched to the other eventually.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
ademitunde:
What is paining me up till now is . most of us in this platform in one way or the other have FRSC officers as relative . even some officers working in FRSC headquarter are even here. yet will still don't know when list is going to out.
FRSC have used sango to swear
maybe some do, but are scared of sharing before they get attacked and call liers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.