Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664037 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
floxybba6:
Yes oo.. I screen shot but it's not uploading

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaykaylevel: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Its seems RMA candidates are not getting mails.... We've been seeing officers cadet and inspectors cadet
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mails will still enter till Friday according to them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Only few Applicants received invite today,i knew some like 2person on this thread but i don't know why they refused to testify. It's also true that some few state have not receive invite, but imo, abia and kogi some applicants have been receiving since last week, all state will be properly and fully represented invitation of the successful applicant will continue till 19th of this month. i wish every one all the best

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
softangelly:
Only few Applicants received invite today,i knew some like 2person on this thread but i don't know why they refused to testify. It's also true that some few state have not receive invite, but imo, abia and kogi some applicants have been receiving since last week, all state will be properly and fully represented invitation of the successful applicant will continue till 19th of this month. i wish every one all the best

Thanks for the update
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bari22:

Please encourage me, I totally lost hope. I'm sick

Just be calm and prayerful a lot here will still testify u inclusive

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by manfarry(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
It seems FCT have not received the Mail too.

softangelly:

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2019
floxybba6:
Someone got mail today from gombe.. Officer Cadre. It's well

Imagine, and that person is expected to resume on Friday So if they send mails today again they will also be expecting us to resume tomorrow Enugu & jos are very far from most applicants ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by barbiejem(f): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello, please, who knows if anyone from Bayelsa has received?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2019
softangelly:
Please, can you show me evidence that somebody from Abia have received invite?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by faderigha80: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2019
barbiejem:
Hello, please, who knows if anyone from Bayelsa has received?

Have not heard from anyone. àm from BY .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by thequeen20: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Camsydarling:

You're right no one from Abia has received.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Phiewall(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Camsydarling:

Bro with due respect I am not here to indoctrinate you with what u want to hear only, you are free to believe or not to believe on any info share here, you cannot be at the confort of ur bedroom n comanding people to provide u with evidence for what u dont want to hear.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LumiTee: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
softangelly:

Bro with due respect I am not here to indoctrinate you with what u want to hear only, you are free to believe or not to believe on any info share here, you cannot be at the confort of ur bedroom n comanding people to provide u with evidence for what u dont want to hear.
The way people talk sometimes is funny. So what the person is telling us now is that he/she knows EVERY applicant from Abia, and that gives the person a 100% assurance that no one got invite from Abia. It is well o.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2019
softangelly:

Try to be polite in addressing issues. There should be no need for all these words. Do you really know the meaning of the word "command"? My argument here has been that no Abian had received an invite for officer cadre. I still stand on the same ground. So stop this unnecessary reactions. Be objective!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2019
LumiTee:

The way people talk sometimes is funny. So what the person is telling us now is that he/she knows EVERY applicant from Abia, and that gives the person a 100% assurance that no one got invite from Abia. It is well o.
I just want to tell you that the list for all the states are in the custody of human beings like you and I.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
murphyrichy:
Mails will still enter till Friday according to them.

This is very true, I heard this from a reliable source as well.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Timothyoj:

but if they continue till friday it means the date for resumption to camp will be extended
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaykaylevel: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
abdulhamid0:
but if they continue till friday it means the date for resumption to camp will be extended

Yes! That was what they meant by saying: it is being sent in batches.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jochidinho(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Timothyoj:

Tell your source to help us na. #�

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Camsydarling:
Try to be polite in addressing issues. There should be no need for all these words. Do you really know the meaning of the word "command"? My argument here has been that no Abian had received an invite for officer cadre. I still stand on the same ground. So stop this unnecessary reactions. Be objective!

So true.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2019
plz when will mother's change... My mother done Start to dey tell me say; it's because of my behaviour and the way my hair looks that's I haven't gotten the mail and also because I didn't go to church last Sunday. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Camsydarling:
I just want to tell you that the list for all the states are in the custody of human beings like you and I.

U may not like to hear this, but u may be picked or not. Fact is the amount of candidates designated for abia will or have been given to abia. Move on
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2019
grin
Uchenna31:
plz when will mother's change... My mother done Start to dey tell me say; it's because of my behaviour and the way my hair looks that's I haven't gotten the mail and also because I didn't go to church last Sunday. undecided

lols

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by carbony4red(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2019
RMA in Oyo state have not received mail as well, please can anyone help with any update on RMA from Oyo state.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Uchenna31:

Iya don cast you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Enosa1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Uchenna31:
lol...she's Right,your hair is too busy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Enosa1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Uchenna31:
lol...she's Right,your hair is too bushy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
kaykaylevel:
Its seems RMA candidates are not getting mails.... We've been seeing officers cadet and inspectors cadet

Yes ooo, is like, because me yet to receive ooo RMA.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Enosa1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
How about Edo applicants na, I'm yet to hear good news from any of my colleague that applied.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tym92(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Uchenna31:
#Africanmum..
they are all funny...

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.