Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664469 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Take your mind off the frsc... Trust me you will be fine., the year is still early..keep your head up and hustle smart....10 slots per state ain't funny.....

Stop asking reothorical questions if they will still send mails...you've all the answers already. lipsrsealed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
ennygal:
please reply my messages on whatsapp. Thanks

[quote author=Aquarius15 post=74720062]

Please yoi have an idea of when his visiting day is? [/quote

Come to Enugu camp this coming Friday you can see him
I have u in mind when i quoted Aquarius15 i believe that my answer to his question will be usefull in addressing ur problem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
cryI heard there are jobs over their at Lagos, plz who can give me any job, hotel, bank, company any job,I will readily relocate, don't worry about accommodations I can sleep in the streets.

I read mechanical engineering.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emo247: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2019
I need building construction site job or a real job advert and not blogger advert...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ennygal: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2019
softangelly:

ok. Thank you so much.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OLUWOLEM: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Plz, is messages still entering?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2019
As we all know, the Journey for FRSC is over, if you are interested in furthering your Job search. you can Join "job today" whatsapp group created early last year for daily job adverts...
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/LQZHkCvv7KbBqhqSdETzBd

please kindly replace those "dot" with "."
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xest(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
ennygal:
Good afternoon. Does anyone know the corp marshal (Boboye) for the frsc personally pls? I need to discuss something with him. Help a sister pls. Thanks in advance
yes I do know him. Wat is the issue?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by carternkem(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Someone asked to meet with Oga Boboye...He travelled out of the country...

HEllo Sir, what is your take on this recruitment? Are we to still wait until 19th.

Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
carternkem:

HEllo Sir, what is your take on this recruitment? Are we to still wait until 19th.

Thanks.

I heard yesterday was the last day to receive invites.....

But Custom service will kick start anytime soon if not this week......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by carternkem(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:

If you have connect, pls lets discuss.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:

person no fit get FRSC na custom wey be government private part na person go come get?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jochidinho(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:

please if you can help me with your connect to secure this one. I would be grateful.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
man2frayo:

person no fit get FRSC na custom wey be government private part na person go come get?

With the harsh stand of the customs boss I don't think there will be much favouritism, but anyway I will contact my boss the moment it kick started
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ennygal: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
xest:
yes I do know him. Wat is the issue?
The issue is private. Can i have your contact pls? Let's talk on phone. Thanks in advance
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
I swear to everyone of you that I don't have connects nor contacts......

I run around like every one of you here..... looking forward to landing a good government job as well....

I get to know most of these things by being bold to confront people anywhere anytime!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bari22:

With the harsh stand of the customs boss I don't think there will be much favouritism, but anyway I will contact my boss the moment it kick started

Even the entire NASS can't influence the custom boss.... their recruitment will be a near transparent one!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
And I heard but I am not certain about the info that prisons will release a list before the end of January....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xest(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
ennygal:
The issue is private. Can i have your contact pls? Let's talk on phone. Thanks in advance
07038109881. Whatsapp me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bari22:

Boss abeg I follow you for back oo. Help a brother oo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mexyz:
Boss abeg I follow you for back oo. Help a brother oo

Don't follow my back abeg, because my contact is a big man and somehow close to the president but as you can see he failed to secure me appointment with FRSC, he only confirmed to me that he submitted my name, and I'm assured that my name is there in the presidency list but may be due to lack of follow up, here I'm cool cool So I'm not sure of getting any job through him but I believe he will be very important to me. Through this recruitment exercise i strengthen my faith that only God can do not just a godfather no matter how powerful he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ennygal: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2019
xest:
07038109881. Whatsapp me
Thank you so much
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2019
So we don finally reach the end of FRSC recruitment........ THERE IS GOD OOO

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2019
If you know that you have up to #350k for RMA.... you quote me.... only for two slots....

Learned that they've finished selling for Officer Cad and Marshals...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
yanabasee:
If you know that you have up to #350k for RMA.... you quote me.... only for two slots....

I think 350k is too cost for ordinary RMA, how long do you think it will take for a RMA to get back money?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Bari22:

I think 350k is too cost for ordinary RMA, how long do you think it will take for a RMA to get back money?

Yeah.....I tot as much..... But that was the amount I was told and becoz the amount was too much, I couldn't even add a penny for myself for mediating.....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
I was also told, yesterday being the last day, they started compiling substitution list, or its called replacement list because not everybody that reported and some that did, failed drug test and were disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2019
after my findings i was able to come up with some incomplete list and my effort to authenticate and confirm the genuineness of the list were in vain

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2019
softangelly:
after my findings i was able to come up with some list but my effort to authenticate and confirm the genuineness of the list were in vain

kindly share it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Salaudeen002: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2019
softangelly:
after my findings i was able to come up with some list but my effort to authenticate and confirm the genuineness of the list were in vain

You can share it here, we would appreciate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by carternkem(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
yanabasee:

Kindly help with your whatsapp number
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
yanabasee:

shocked shocked 350K for a job that doesn't pay up to 70k a month? That person is wicked fa.
grin grin Your last sentence is somehow funny, so the slots were on open display for the highest bidder, Naija my country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.