Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664363 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
I can't seems to pass dis stage, help me oo

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who knows when the application is closing?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mkbryants(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Finally done. Thanks guys for the assistance. One more thing pls... I've been trying to change my password after submitting, but it keeps taking me back to the home page, how do I go about it please?

Please how did you go about it. Whenever​ I click complete application it's always showing access denied please login

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mkbryants(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
DTOBS:
Yes, It is, I just fully completed one application now and on to the next one.

I have registered. But completing Application has been a nut had to crack as soon as I click complete application it's always showing access denied login after I must have initially logged on. Please help a brother

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls house, I tried to continue with my application but I became more confused because when the page look like a social media update. Is it the real page or I was on another page different from the application page. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls house, I tried to continue with my application but I became more confused because when the page look like a social media update. Is it the real page or I was on another page different from the application page. Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Slim987(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
My dilemma is even different , after I unregistered when having issues with access denied, have been having problems in creating a new one again now ������, help me biko
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by limosodiq(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Someone should please kindly respond to this issue of login before submission
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dami2boi(m): 12:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Thank you DTOBS

is there any document uploading option
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2018
fabem:

if you input the same data as former ones, it will showing the same thing. One of the new email you use, try again and follow this step

Assuming your surname is Fabem and your First name is Btobs and your other name is tech 18

Swap it as Btobs, Tech and Fabem

Change your your local of origin

Let others be correct like the former one, then submit, the database won't recognize it. It will surely work.

Get back to us if it work

cc: BTOBS and Tech18 sorry for using you guys as example
No problem sir...you and DTOBS are really trying. Keep it up!

I have been offline for the past 2 days.

I wish all Muslim brothers on this thread a happy and joyous sallah celebrations.
Eid Mubarak

Cc: DTOBS,Fabem

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
limosodiq:
Someone should please kindly respond to this issue of login before submission

It is from their end sir. once, it is back, we shall give you update here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Dammyllionaire:
Pls house, I tried to continue with my application but I became more confused because when the page look like a social media update. Is it the real page or I was on another page different from the application page. Thanks.

Can you screenshot the page for us to know the exact problem and proffer solution to it sir?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Slim987:
My dilemma is even different , after I unregistered when having issues with access denied, have been having problems in creating a new one again now ������, help me biko

Create a new email, then change all your info when you want to apply except Position, Phone Number and date of birth in other to get access to bypass the first stage. You can change/correct it back when you have reach basic information stage of the application. Note: Do not change the one i exempted.

Try it and get back to us here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys, so sorry I was off from here throughout yesterday.

For those that quoted me on various issues, I have gone through those questions and some have been answered by fabem and some other guys.

FOR ACCESS DENIED issue: you will need to start all over again while you make a little twist to your details as against the ones earlier used. (And I will keep saying it that, it is 100% better and safe to use a PC than a Phone. I don't have issue with those using the phone, you might not be as lucky as them).

FOR MESSAGE LIKE YOU HAVE A PENDING APPLICATION BLA BLA BLA... : all you have to do is check your mail box earlier used for the pre-registration, check the junk folder as well as the spam folder for the mail. If at the end of the day, you didn't see the log in details, then you will have to also start afresh again.

FOR PASSPORT UPLOADING ISSUE: try and use a recent passport photograph. If possible, use a printer to scan it and let it be scanned in color and resolution at 600dpi.(this is a method that has never failed before). Let the size be not more than 50-100kb (preferably anything in the range of 51-59kb, that is what I do use) and saved in jpg(jpeg) format. Some person will be lucky to upload any form of image passport and it will go, while some will even upload correct format of image passport and they will still have issue (an aspect of life that is dicey), but the truth of the matter is that for the fact that you do something out of normal norms and it work for you does not mean everyone else will do it and it will work for them. We need to understand that and stop thinking we are super gig.

Just as Fabem has rightly said, the site is kinda down technically this moment, let's try and be a little patient with it. Once it is back, you guys can go on.

PS: and for that kid HNO3 talking thrash here, someone should please warn him to refrain from it else, he will ever regret joining this forum last month.

In case, you still have issue, kinky let me know.
Thanks.

Cc: fabem tech18

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bale1(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
message me on whatsapp for assistance with the registration 08176273306 . No money involved

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please you guys should calm down @HNO3 @DTOBS with derogatory names been used interchangeably. I guess majority of us are here to get assistance where necessary and also seek for information. Please and please,Let's keep this thread alive but not In a negative form.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Magnifico2000:

Pls hw did u do it? Did u use system or phone to register?
system around 3am
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmiesky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
fabem:

if you input the same data as former ones, it will showing the same thing. One of the new email you use, try again and follow this step

Assuming your surname is Fabem and your First name is Btobs and your other name is tech 18

Swap it as Btobs, Tech and Fabem

Change your your local of origin

Let others be correct like the former one, then submit, the database won't recognize it. It will surely work.

Get back to us if it work

cc: BTOBS and Tech18 sorry for using you guys as example

Thanks Bro. Your reply was really helpful. I really appreciate your time and reply. #Gracias
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hydrolysis(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
the LGA of the application page does not have option so i am unable to register. who knows how to resolve this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kehnton(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hydrolysis:
the LGA of the application page does not have option so i am unable to register. who knows how to resolve this
make sure you select your state of residence first.
it's best to apply using Personal Computer.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hydrolysis:

Click on another state.for example if you are from Abia.click on anambra or Akwa ibom then their LGA will appear. Then go back and click on your state then your LGA will now appear.then you click on it and proceed.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missyojo(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bale1:
message me on whatsapp for assistance with the registration 08176273306 . No money involved
Waooo!God bless your good heart
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hydrolysis(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Miraclemonday11:

Click on another state.for example if you are from Abia.click on anambra or Akwa ibom then their LGA will appear. Then go back and click on your state then your LGA will now appear.then you click on it and proceed.

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adannia1: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
May God bless you real good sir, you dont even know me yet you spent time Nd data to assist me May God bless and favour you sir quote author=DTOBS post=68527247]Hello guys, so sorry I was off from here throughout yesterday.

For those that quoted me on various issues, I have gone through those questions and some have been answered by fabem and some other guys.

FOR ACCESS DENIED issue: you will need to start all over again while you make a little twist to your details as against the ones earlier used. (And I will keep saying it that, it is 100% better and safe to use a PC than a Phone. I don't have issue with those using the phone, you might not be as lucky as them).

FOR MESSAGE LIKE YOU HAVE A PENDING APPLICATION BLA BLA BLA... : all you have to do is check your mail box earlier used for the pre-registration, check the junk folder as well as the spam folder for the mail. If at the end of the day, you didn't see the log in details, then you will have to also start afresh again.

FOR PASSPORT UPLOADING ISSUE: try and use a recent passport photograph. If possible, use a printer to scan it and let it be scanned in color and resolution at 600dpi.(this is a method that has never failed before). Let the size be not more than 50-100kb (preferably anything in the range of 51-59kb, that is what I do use) and saved in jpg(jpeg) format. Some person will be lucky to upload any form of image passport and it will go, while some will even upload correct format of image passport and they will still have issue (an aspect of life that is dicey), but the truth of the matter is that for the fact that you do something out of normal norms and it work for you does not mean everyone else will do it and it will work for them. We need to understand that and stop thinking we are super gig.

Just as Fabem has rightly said, the site is kinda down technically this moment, let's try and be a little patient with it. Once it is back, you guys can go on.

PS: and for that kid HNO3 talking thrash here, someone should please warn him to refrain from it else, he will ever regret joining this forum last month.

In case, you still have issue, kinky let me know.
Thanks.

Cc: fabem tech18[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Championjosh: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
please I'm trying to upload my passport and it's showing me "Failed to map the path document" someone should please help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Slim987(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Bale1:
Thanks for the help bro I really appreciate you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by adexdon(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2018
i want 2 reg for FRSC bt no NIN card yet,can i use d code i was gving when i went for pre-eroll national id card reg.cuz av nt be able to collect d card and complete d reg in my local govt

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.