Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663527 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
Pls,I dn't get any message from frscwat should i do?
No message yet bro.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by benjaminben(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Please a good heart fellow should send that FRSC past question my mail
benjaminben1990@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by benjaminben(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Pls I need the FRSC past question too... benjaminben1990@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by philfrey08: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Was any reference number issued after the application?
I didnt get any reference number..... Please guys how do i get my reference number.... I saw my colleagues reference number and i am worried i didnt apply well
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Li2Ghost: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
philfrey08:
I didnt get any reference number..... Please guys how do i get my reference number.... I saw my colleagues reference number and i am worried i didnt apply well
If you have your data page/print out,

The reference number is therein
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uzore: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
philfrey08:

Everyone received a reference number and its on everyone's printed acknowledgment form
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uzore: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
FRSC JOB SCREENING & PHYSICAL TEST
Pls be informed that the above will commence nationwide on 17th Sept.
2. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted thru the email they applied with by 12th Sept .
3. Details of the entire process will be out on national newspapers soon. Watch out.
4. Those that scale thru the above will be invited for the JAMB computer based test in OCT .
5. Pass this information to all concerned pls.
Thank you all

#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by philfrey08: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
uzore:

Everyone received a reference number and its on everyone's printed acknowledgment form

How can i access the form now?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by philfrey08: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Li2Ghost:

If you have your data page/print out,

The reference number is therein

Ok thanks.
Not sure i printed out anything
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
uzore:
2. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted thru the email they applied with by 12th Sept .
3. Details of the entire process will be out on national newspapers soon. Watch out.
4. Those that scale thru the above will be invited for the JAMB computer based test in OCT .
Thank you all

#Copied
bro pls where did you get this? Can we get a link
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

why are you guys shouting whatsapp group up and down. When I created this group i didn't create whatsapp group along
pls how authentic is the info that this September is for the jamb screening exam
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uzore: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pls house, wat are d documents to b presented at d physical screening?... Let me start gathering dem n making sure dey are complete- dis d first phase

Den second phase Na CBT exam by October...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
uzore:
Pls house, wat are d documents to b presented at d physical screening?... Let me start gathering dem n making sure dey are complete- dis d first phase

Den second phase Na CBT exam by October...
be like say dis ur info sure for u bro...... Abeg tell us the source bro..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny Desperate Nigeria Youth... Anyway For those with D.L congratulations it will be an easy ride... For those still looking for Past questions and those joining whatapp group I wish you success in the forthcoming general elections...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Castro123456: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=ajon1 post=70976015]Abygentlesoul
ajon1,plz send to me,will show u luv.aminu4u20136@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sapien(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
ajon1:
Abygentlesoul
Iflourish100
Mytoem
Rommyth
forever24
Winner326

past questions and answers sent to you all. Show me love if you can.
Please, I need the past questions, too.

akinwoleawe@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oladiran2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please I need the questions as well,
oladiran002@gmail.com.
God bless...
ajon1:
Abygentlesoul
Iflourish100
Mytoem
Rommyth
forever24
Winner326

past questions and answers sent to you all. Show me love if you can.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by segun4christ: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pls i also need the past questions and answers; livelysegzy@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hismail1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please kindly send the past question to oyerindeismailadedapo@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
uzore:
Thank you all

#Copied
This is pure lie, screening can't come b4 CBT test.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MyChoice1: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Looks real..just get prepared. Remember, it's not a do or die affair ooo...your life is worth more than FRSC job ooo... To be forewarned is to be forearmed...chikena! Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tajudeen40(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
The said dates are under debate at the moment. What is authentic is that the test will come first and every except overage applicant will be invited, afterwards, physical screening shall be examined from eminent successful applicants then finally the ultimate list.this information is from a senior rank officer. He assured me that the exercise will be dully transparent and that I should devoid contacting God father for help .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Most times is always screening before cbt test.., the screening will fish out those with wrong manipulation of age..forged documents., also physical examination of each candidate for height..chest e.t.c

The proposed date which is September 17 looks so real...have heard that from someone based on the scheduled calendar design for the recruitment process.

Lets see how it goes we still have next week in between

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by opj21(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
uzore:
Thank you all

#Copied

I doubt this ur write up because number 4 suppose come first, reduced d applicants, number 1 will finally reduce it to number required.... thank u
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yahaya79: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2018
please how sure that your information is correct because it is not in their website about that the screening is sep 17
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Reader530(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
opj21:

I doubt this ur write up because number 4 suppose come first, reduced d applicants, number 1 will finally reduce it to number required.... thank u
That doesn't mean. Police in 2016 physical screening first, after two months come the aptitude test. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tajudeen40(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2018
In Hitherto screaming,physical verification and running exercise usually comes before exams but this time around the agency have concluded plans to hold CBT exams so as to reduce numbers of applicant's to a bearable amount .this is because applicants are over 3million which will overstretched their available recruitment facilities therefore settled for exams so as to avoid issues of overcrowding and a possible stamped which may result to Los of lives as the Case maybe .its a vague aimed at averting casualties reference to immigration recruitment some few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
murphyrichy:
This is pure lie, screening can't come b4 CBT test.
THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHETHER HIS UPDATE IS TRUE OR NOT, BUT WHAT I CAN SAY IS SCREENING WILL HAPPEN BEFORE CBT.
THE POLICE RECRUITMENT HELD EARLIER THIS YEAR WAS DONE THAT WAY
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Tajudeen40:
In Hitherto screaming,physical verification and running exercise usually comes before exams but this time around the agency have concluded plans to hold CBT exams so as to reduce numbers of applicant's to a bearable amount .this is because applicants are over 3million which will overstretched their available recruitment facilities therefore settled for exams so as to avoid issues of overcrowding and a possible stamped which may result to Los of lives as the Case maybe .its a vague aimed at averting casualties reference to immigration recruitment some few years ago.
I agree with you. This is logical

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nathweezy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
oladiran2:
Please I need the questions as well,
oladiran002@gmail.com.
God bless...

Brother, please extend the good will to me. Past questions please. My mail is whizznath@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please can you send to preciousdamilola31@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Floridauk: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please i need past questions
umezurikeflorence@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.