Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663512 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kokadomfreedom(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Sent to all of you
i have not received akpadaniel123@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.
hugoschiffbase@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by moabdul: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Sunymoore:
hugoschiffbase@gmail.com
ixellens@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulagada: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the perso
n that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.
I need it please. paularge72@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ALARAPE22(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2018
I need it please....alaras1995@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.
kindly forward to me too thanks iabdulrazaq91@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Originakalokalo(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Pls send it to me.... ay4greatness40@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2018
FOR YOUR ROAD SAFETY, FIRE SERVICE AND PRISON SERVICE PRINTOUT, HOLLA ME ON
0 7 0 6 6 6 9 0 7 8 4

cool
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fajbam216: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Pls I need it as well.... fajbam216@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fajbam216: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
What is the latest abt the screening exercise ..any one with the invite
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by justine94(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Please everyone running helter skelter for past question and answer. .I don't know if you guys read your print out slip very well..this stage is just for shortlisting of candidates in which credentials and qualifications will be screened out..not exams biko..base on what's it going around the airways after the screening comes the exam which will be referred to us in future date..and also not everyone screened will still be shortlisted to write the exams...please, Nigerian youths let us learn to think before we act not act before we think. ..that's one of the major challenges facing Nigerian Youths...we are always way to forward. .we rush into things too much without thinking outside the box if the action we are taking is ideal or not..I understand everyone plight , but we should try to be realistic sometimes..and please and please I will say it again since this is a maiden process of recruitment for the FRSC I don't think past questions are needed...no offense to anyone I feel those looking for past questions are the lazy ones who can't do a simple Google research on the mission, vision and principal officers, date founded,hierarchy of management, major rules and regulations of Nigerian roads,road signs and meaning, and also how the frsc operate, all this and more are just a simple Google click away, simple Research my people it won't kill you..this so called past question is what also a person like you research out on his or her own to throw back at you..last I checked frsc don't have any past questions since this is a maiden edition of recruitment...so please let's be creative and not prove Buhari right that all Nigerian youths are lazy..#my2cents

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jamesbridget13(f): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2018
This info might not be correct sha but i was told it will be released by 17th
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulagada: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Please forward to me. paularge72@gmail.com . Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2018
justine94:
Please everyone running helter skelter for past question and answer. .I don't know if you guys read your print out slip very well..this stage is just for shortlisting of candidates in which credentials and qualifications will be screened out..not exams biko..base on what's it going around the airways after the screening comes the exam which will be referred to us in future date..and also not everyone screened will still be shortlisted to write the exams...please, Nigerian youths let us learn to think before we act not act before we think. ..that's one of the major challenges facing Nigerian Youths...we are always way to forward. .we rush into things too much without thinking outside the box if the action we are taking is ideal or not..I understand everyone plight , but we should try to be realistic sometimes..and please and please I will say it again since this is a maiden process of recruitment for the FRSC I don't think past questions are needed...no offense to anyone I feel those looking for past questions are the lazy ones who can't do a simple Google research on the mission, vision and principal officers, date founded,hierarchy of management, major rules and regulations of Nigerian roads,road signs and meaning, and also how the frsc operate, all this and more are just a simple Google click away, simple Research my people it won't kill you..this so called past question is what also a person like you research out on his or her own to throw back at you..last I checked frsc don't have any past questions since this is a maiden edition of recruitment...so please let's be creative and not prove Buhari right that all Nigerian youths are lazy..#my2cents
Thanks brother, you have said the truth.I have said this b4 ,this issue of Past Question(PQ) is a waste of time.People should instead read the history of the Organization, past heads of FRSC,mission and vision,basic maths,English and Current Affairs.GMAT in this case will be an important material.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by goroman: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2018
if you have been refreshing ur email mins by mins lyk I hv been doing. let's meet outside for ease tension exercises grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Don't expect any list today or this week, nothing will come out.. Don't bother to ask for my source.. Enjoy your day
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OLP46(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
Please forward to cosine46@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
OLP46:

Please forward to cosine46@gmail.com
All of you should better leave all this past questions trash and focus more on how you will be shortlisted first

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by goroman: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
I'd suggest those requesting for past questions should create a thread for it and not derail the outflow and inflow of fake news, rumors and breaking news coming out of here. I don't have problem with pple asking for past questions tho but it's jst derailing this thread and making it less interesting. my 2cent

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by odufalut: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
justine94:

Bro I can see your passion as a writer, I just dey imagine your class of degree, but I am as well familiar with the statement "first class no be by collecting extra sheet" . we sabi people like u... We are different, cos u r a good researcher does not mean that, everyone can be like you, assuming u are a good observer, and u passed through schools well, u should have known that, some are born being smart, with that last questions, they are good to go, if u don't like the past questions, hide ur face, and stop writing epistle for the fall of Roman empire up and down.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by justine94(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
odufalut:

Bro I can see your passion as a writer, I just dey imagine your class of degree, but I am as well familiar with the statement "first class no be by collecting extra sheet" . we sabi people like u... We are different, cos u r a good researcher does not mean that, everyone can be like you, assuming u are a good observer, and u passed through schools well, u should have known that, some are born being smart, with that last questions, they are good to go, if u don't like the past questions, hide ur face, and stop writing epistle for the fall of Roman empire up and down.
I mean no offense..I am not a first class material FYI am a 2.2 material which am proud to say and defend anytime anyday..neither do I have any passion for writing....that's an average Nigerian mentality...been smart or being a realistic thinker have no business with your grades in school...I guess you don't know the differences between Smart,Brilliant and Intelligent and who a Realist is..well not trying to have any Clap back with you...anyways Happy Past Questions brother. ..I pray we all make it..

16 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
mrokunola@gmail.com

t
THANKS
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunleoyad: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Paulagada post=71122482] I need it please. paularge72@gmail.com[/quote
I need it too. Titilopeoyadiran@yahoo.com ]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by faithwems: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
justine94:
Thanks so much
these few information will make google more useful to me

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oteikwu16(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
OcheiAlex:

Pls I need the past question, ocheialexanderdaniel@gmail.com god bless u

please I need the past questions too oteikwu16@gmail.com God bless!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oteikwu16(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2018
please I need the past questions too oteikwu16@gmail.com God bless!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oteikwu16(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2018
iabdulrazaq:
kindly forward to me too thanks iabdulrazaq91@gmail.com

please forward to me please oteikwu16@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Horlock(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Following!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by buzos: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
pls send to buzos4u@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Holaomoakin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=heskeyw post=71122150]Sent to all of you[/quote

Seen
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jidex4life: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
heskeyw:
send to my mail jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by draper: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who has gotten invitation message? Someone just informed me of the message he got for the screening exercise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.