Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663678 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Idaok007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
happy662:
FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

Applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC

Also got this info

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DGwales(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
happy662:
FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

Applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander

Summary of Data Page? Lol..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heybel(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
pls someone shud help me, wit his/her print out after registration....pls!!! my system had a problem,so i cnt access dos documents again....pls help
adeduwonabel@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Zeeche(f): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2018
heybel:
pls someone shud help me, wit his/her print out after registration....pls!!! my system had a problem,so i cnt access dos documents again....pls help
adeduwonabel@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation

Me too please... elemelechioma146@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ikemary23: 1:48am On Sep 15, 2018
Me too I need print out, ikemaryjane8@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ikemary23: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Pls house hw can I access my summary of data page after successfully applying in order to print d data page,,,pls I need ur help
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VictorBell: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Please I need the past questions. Someone should kindly forward it to me @ victorbabajidebello@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustydeen(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.

mustydeen@gmail.com . Please share
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustydeen(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2018
ajon1:
Oga abeg make we hear word.

If I already sent you the past question, be kind enough to share with others

For those that appreciated me for sharing the past Q&A, God bless you all.[/b]

mustydeen@gmail.com . Please share bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2018
mamman40:

pls, if u could scan the third page n send to ma email : mammansanni@yahoo.com, It will be so helpful and I appreciate.
sent

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2018
DGwales:
Source: Official facebook page of FRSC,
Summary data page is your printout after registration.
Wow, you are the bomb. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2018
mustydeen:

mustydeen@gmail.com . Please share bro
Sent!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by keshprince: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2018
ajon1:

cool

For the FRSC is it the 3-page printout required for the screening?
What do you need to print my own
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustydeen(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2018
ajon1:
Sent!

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2018
murphyrichy:
which one is summary data page? And what's the source of this information?
summary page is the 3 page printout you printed after completing the online registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mypersin: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2018
happy662:

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander

This info is on all their social media platforms
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gantasanta(f): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2018
oyeezah:
but how come no one has confirmed receiving the mail. I believe if the screening will truly be on the 17th, they would have sent the mails by now

Check your mail well sir also check your spam mail...some folks here has gotten their own mail yesterday
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2018
mypersin:

This info is on all their social media platforms
it is not on twitter
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Gantasanta:

Check your mail well sir also check your spam mail...some folks here has gotten their own mail yesterday
Any screenshot to validate this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Gantasanta:

But no one here have say he/she received any mail from FRSC. I guess it all speculation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2018
I just read the info on vanguard newspaper's twitter handle, its official
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Gantasanta:

we've heard this already but nobody has been able to send a screenshot
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2018
oyeezah:
we've heard this already but nobody has been able to send a screenshot
That is what am saying, if it is true someone would have share it or is it that no one on nairaland have been selected??
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2018
masterfactor:

But no one here have say he/she received any mail from FRSC. I guess it all speculation
Wait till Wednesday, September 19th please.....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2018
masterfactor:

That is what am saying, if it is true someone would have share it or is it that no one on nairaland have been selected??

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2018
FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS ( FRSC), NIGERIA
All applicants are urged to be mindful that FRSC would never ask anyone to pay for the ongoing recruitment exercise in whatever guise, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.