Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) (50260 Views)

Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by AlanSugar(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:
I don't believe because of divorce, a man will wake up one morning and butcher his lovely wife include his mother inlaw. Though I don't support violence against women.
But I strongly believe that either one of these may be the cause of this.
1, May have disobeyed him, championing her mother's advice, challenging and insulting him beyond his tolerance limit.
2, Comparing him with his mates outside and forgetting when the going was good and how he spent hell on her .
3, Causing him to lose his assets, exposes him and try to run away into another man's arms and her mother is in support of it.
4,Telling him his kids of ten years struggle, werent his, and that she is moving to the real fathers, and the mum supports it under his roof. angry sad

Yeah, possible but laffing it off and walking away is still the best option. How will he now live a life for another chance? If it hurt him that much then he should've committed suicide rather than kill himself, don't believe? Ask mama piss, Lols! To say the least, it's terrible and he's ended up a looser. He could've just gone to church and lit a candle, celebrate good riddance to bad rubbish. My guy, no woman is worth an anger of such magnitude, and karma, the last time I checked is still alive!

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by wickedworld: 9:38pm On May 27, 2018
Haha, this man is mad O ,very abusive man. Only God knows what the wife as pass through before filing for divorce.

This is the one of the reasons to hear from God before marriage.

If some one has told this woman not to marry her killer husband she will say all men of God are fake chai.

Pls seeking God before marriage is very important O.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Rocktation(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:
I don't believe because of divorce, a man will wake up one morning and butcher his lovely wife include his mother inlaw. Though I don't support violence against women.
1, May have disobeyed him, championing her mother's advice, challenging and insulting him beyond his tolerance limit.
2, Comparing him with his mates outside and forgetting when the going was good and how he spent hell on her .
3, Causing him to lose his assets, exposes him and try to run away into another man's arms and her mother is in support of it.
4,Telling him his kids of ten years struggle, werent his, and that she is moving to the real fathers, and the mum supports it under his roof. angry sad

There mustn't be a Da Vinci code to everything. This monster slaughtered his wife and in-law...period!!
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Rubbiish(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
tessystrong:
It's well. Am female anyways
I would have really loved to help, as i m currently in umuahia , ohafia to be precise for a brief project....but i dont help female, it is against my principle.

I will still advise u to create a thread with your main moniker & tag the mods...It wont take anything from u. Moreover people dont know u physically. Dont let pride truncate your chances of getting help...
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:

I actually do not know how to respond to this. Where do I begin from? How did you manage to cook up possibilities in an event you know absolutely nothing about? Even if your above assertions were true, do they justify the violence?

This man should be tried in a reputable court of law and necessary steps should be taken afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Rubbiish(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
wickedworld:
Haha, this man is mad O ,very abusive man. Only God knows what the wife as pass through before filing for divorce.

This is the one of the reasons to hear from God before marriage.

If some one has told this woman not to marry her killer husband she will say all men of God are fake chai.

Pls seeking God before marriage is very important O.
But it is not really about men of God...The man must have show some of these traits before marriage...Often times we overlook these things believing the person will change...

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Jimbadly: 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
majella4:
This Mr Iyen Igiebor who attempted to decapitate his wife and mother in-law in Ikpoba Hill of Benin City following the wife's decision to move away from the abusive relationship.

Such a sad incident!

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/man-tries-to-decapitate-his-wife-and.html

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Jimbadly: 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

What a wicked beast!

Using bullet on this one would be too lenient, that is, he would die fast.

This bastard deserve to die a slow and painful death.

His eyes should be pluck off
His balls should be smash using plier
His tongue should be slash to pieces

Finally, he should be deep inside a pot of boiling oil or the bury him alive.

I have a feeling you worked in a Nazi torture camp in your previous life.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
majella4:
This Mr Iyen Igiebor who attempted to decapitate his wife and mother in-law in Ikpoba Hill of Benin City following the wife's decision to move away from the abusive relationship.

Such a sad incident!

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/man-tries-to-decapitate-his-wife-and.html
He is a psychopath killer, he should be killed without trial.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BossLaifay(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:
Are you trying to justify this? You must be insane.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BossLaifay(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
TONYE001:

I actually do not know how to respond to this. Where do I begin from? How did you manage to cook up possibilities in an event you know absolutely nothing about? Even if your above assertions were true, do they justify the violence?

This man should be tried in a reputable court of law and necessary steps should be taken afterwards.
Isn't it obvious he is insane?
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BIXYBABE: 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

When u meet the right one...U will see d positive side of marriage & wouldn't be saying this...
fou
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BIXYBABE: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

When u meet the right one...U will see d positive side of marriage & wouldn't be saying this...
u think so
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BIXYBABE: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

u think so.......okay
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:
I hope this happens to your sister and mother so you can justify such horrible act! Tueh! You're a mad fellow!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Platony(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Haa marital/spousal murder is increasing day by day in Nigeria. Gone are the days when to kill dey fear person but now couples kill themselves anyhow. It's so easy for husband or wife to kill. What's happening?

Lets be sincere wit ourselves,..Times ar getting hard. I think d current administration beholds Badluck to d populace.

D frustration daily has really affected a whole lot of pple.

It is only a strong, tolerant being dat cn survive dis harsh tyms without having psychological breakdown.

May God see Us Through. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by BossLaifay(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
aljharem:

very true !!
you are also insane for agreeing with Beno3
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by chimaobinelson(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:

So? this is inconceivable wickedness
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by mabea: 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
BigSarah:
Brutal....

Please Nairalanders I need Your Help With IT/SIWES Placement

Course: Microbiology
Duration : 3months

Check Signature For Contact
Thanks smiley
You are ridiculously insensitive.They are a thousand threads on nairaland but you chose this one.

Back to topic.
How will the children of this man feel knowing that their father butchered their mother. Evil man!
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by elnoor: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
DrRasheed:
So these people have been killing themselves and blaming herders..?

See latest cuttings system WO.
WONDER IF IT WERE HAPPEN IN THE NORTH BY NOW NO SPACE 4COMMENT.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Teeboi56: 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
This man must be a butcher
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by sayisayi(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
Is human butchery an elective at school in naija?
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Haa marital/spousal murder is increasing day by day in Nigeria. Gone are the days when to kill dey fear person but now couples kill themselves anyhow. It's so easy for husband or wife to kill. What's happening?

Roman Goddess! Sorry jare. Riyadh Goddess.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by STORM2(f): 10:42pm On May 27, 2018
Beno3:
You've chosen to write your own story now. Continue

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Ibrahim505(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
Too bad! The blame would have been on Fulani hersdmen if he was at large. Its pity and amazing that average poor northern almajiri is living much more happier than the average southeasterners. Many people are living single and are much more happier than the married ones.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by mrsfavour(f): 10:53pm On May 27, 2018
lifestyle1:
This kind person no suppose they live with human being o

Omo see the guy eyes not looking normal at all..

If them sentence this fool go jail make them put am separate from other criminals...

yes,his eyes are do crazy, looks mentally deranged
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by CDCEO001: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
Sometimes I wonder where this heartless murderers been hiding untill when they act.
You walk past them on the way and won't know what they are capable of doing.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by ogyunging(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
Damn...
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by adecz: 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Crime of passion....

Look at the insanity in his eyes!!

This dude is demonic..!!!! wink
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by package7(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2018
May the Lord heal our land from thirsty demons.

End time man shocked

Piss upon you mad man.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by ability19: 11:50pm On May 27, 2018
the devil when use am go don live am since as he don cut them. wat a man.... jesus see some ones arms fore-arm chaieeee wicked world i just pray they dont die of hypovolemic shock oh this one there is strike now.
Re: Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) by Ifiegboria(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.