Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Moses Simon: I’ll Be Fit For Eagles Friendly Against England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Simon: I’ll Be Fit For Eagles Friendly Against England (353 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses Simon: I’ll Be Fit For Eagles Friendly Against England by darling4real1: 6:24pm On May 27, 2018
Super Eagles winger, Moses Simon, is confident that he will shrug off the thigh injury he sustained in his second training session with the Super Eagles in Uyo and be be fit to play against England in an international friendly match, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.

The KAA Gent Winger who underwent a scan on Saturday to determine the extent of the thigh injury hopes to be fully fit before the friendly game against the Three Lions next weekend at the Wembley Stadium.

“I am confident I will be in good shape for the friendly against England next week,” Simon told CSN from Nigeria’s camp in Port Harcourt.

“And I’m ready for the upcoming challenges, but I have to be cautious not to aggravate the the pains, but I want to give my all in every training session to make the final squad.”

Meanwhile, William Troost-Ekong, Chidozie Awaziem and Joel Obi are also nursing knocks from training and remain a major doubts for Monday’s friendly against DR Congo in Port Harcourt.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/simon-ill-be-fit-for-eagles-friendly-against-england/amp.com

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Stadium And Fixtures / Just In: Spain Sack Coach Lopetegui On Eve Of World Cup / US, Mexico, And Canada Beat Morocco To Host The 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.