Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hi Friends Please I Need Help With My Motivation Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi Friends Please I Need Help With My Motivation Letter (365 Views)

Master Finance Motivation Letter / How To Write A Good Motivation Letter For Scholarship (4 PDF Sample Examples) / 7 Killer Examples Of Scholarship Motivation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Friends Please I Need Help With My Motivation Letter by Somyh: 6:37pm On May 27, 2018
i am writing on computational mechanics and materials, for my master program.any correction made will be highly appreciated.

Re: Hi Friends Please I Need Help With My Motivation Letter by cupid0(f): 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
it's not rocket science. use this guideline
paragraph one: what event made you choose the course. be sincere and straight to the point.

paragraph two: what efforts did you make to gear your interests in the above course. like during secondary school or university.

paragraph three: y masters? what other skills do you feel u still need in the field. the want students that are self aware, your strengths and weaknesses.

paragraph four: y d specific school, what do u think the school can offer you, how can they make u improve with their module of teaching.

last paragraph: conclusion. how the school will help you and in turn how you will help your country, environment or planet.

cheers

PS: didn't read the document though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Explosion In Unilag! / Learning In Tears: Massive Decay In Public Schools In Oil-rich Akwa Ibom / Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.