Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental (379 Views)

Davido Reacts After 5yrs Old Boy Trill Him On Craziest Freestyle To Unavailable / As A Young Person With A Dream, You Need To Watch This Short Film By Tecno / Check Out This Lyrics A Nairalander Rapper Named Big Shot: Composed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders Please watch and air your view.

I Beg u in the name of God, Just don't view the thread and leave, please show me love.

Also Subscribe to Our Channel after viewing, will further on be posting more freestyle on Trending Songs to the channel.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44, Farano Rocktation

please sirs, Help me with Publicity,

the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRxUee-8vk&itct=CBgQpDAYASITCIzbksbCpNsCFVdw4AodP0YOYVIGS3V0dGll&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2018
Tnx for the views.
God bless u all for me. smiley
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

1 On 1 Voice Training Sessions With Wolei™ (the Voice Nigeria Superstar) / DOWNLOAD: Snowmillz - Wanted [new Music] / Fake Jersey” Inspired By Nigeria’s New Jersey, A Song By Teni [Audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.