Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nairaland Fantasy World Cup - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Fantasy World Cup (21195 Views)

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Guinness Football Manager (Nairaland Fantasy League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
~Sauron~:

Chamotex. . . . . .wetin you score?

109 grin grin grin

I'm 3rd on the table now
1st on the head-to-head
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mystikal(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
You can't contain your joy, can you? lol grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
How can Chamo score 109 and ill get 95?
Somethn is wrong with ma team

Ranchers bees outta d way!
Who's next?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mystikal(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Londoncool Utd out

Woodall out.

On to the next one, Chamosomething. I'll put you in your place grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
tkb417:

How can Chamo score 109 and ill get 95?
Somethn is wrong with ma team

Ranchers bees outta d way!
Who's next?

Villa messed up. . . . .U for beat Chamotex.
Na Brazil defence sucked ma points last night. Useless Lucio n Cesar.
I am selling em soon.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
This round 3 will be tricky o
Some teams will not go into the final round of matches with their best players

Still in thinkin mode
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
mystikal:

On to the next one, Chamosomething. I'll put you in your place  grin

So na you be rudeboy?  grin grin grin grin
I will show you

~Sauron~:

Villa messed up. . . . .U for beat Chamotex.
Na Brazil defence sucked ma points last night. Useless Lucio n Cesar.
I am selling em soon.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by eldee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
As long as I keep going steady, I have no complaints.
I'll try my best to save enough to replace the duds.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Sauron1: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
eldee:

As long as I keep going steady, I have no complaints.
I'll try my best to save enough to replace the duds.

Not buying any player until next round.
I must have enough in ma treasury before the next round.
I am sure Messi would cost 50 milla by then. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
Would players from Brazil, Portugal, Uruguay, Holland and mexico have the drive to go for a win and score goals?

Or should I select from teams who need to score to qualify? Dayokanu thinks!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Would players from Brazil, Portugal, Uruguay, Holland and mexico have the drive to go for a win and score goals?

Or should I select from teams who need to score to qualify? Dayokanu thinks!!

Go for Nigeria, Cameroon, North Korea, Ghana, Ivory Coast. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by eldee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
~Sauron~:

Not buying any player until next round.
I must have enough in ma treasury before the next round.
I am sure Messi would cost 50 milla by then. grin

I'm getting rid of Villa of one of my three super-strikers, then I'll go after players like Bendtner.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
My team is so on point for the next round.
Perfectly balanced.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
eldee:

I'm getting rid of Villa of one of my three super-strikers, then I'll go after players like Bendtner.

One problem about that is the likes of Bendtner are not consistent.
Villa n Ronaldo weren't too impressive in the first round of games - but they produced massively this round.
Bendtner could go on a drought from now till they get disqualified. . . . . .With Ronaldo n Villa, they will always produce. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
My position in the league reminds me of my days as an 800 metre runner in InterHouse sports. Im well positioned behind the leaders, ready to attack y'all on the 2nd bend of the last lap. After quarter-final, una no go see my breaklight again!

Umkhoto we Sizwe - Spear of the Nation!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ibime:

My position in the league reminds me of my days as an 800 metre runner in InterHouse sports. Im well positioned behind the leaders, ready to attack y'all on the 2nd bend of the last lap. After quarter-final, una no go see my breaklight again!

Ibime must be like 40 years old with all his tales of 'back in the days' grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2010

Ibime abeg, I need that weed you are smoking. which bend are you talking about? Because you saw Chamotex in front makes you feel you would have done better?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
Una dey fear?

Consistency is key!!!

I have worked out a simplex algorithm that will cop me an average of 85 points per round from now till the end of the tourney. Bet on it!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ibime:

Una dey fear?

Consistency is key!!!

I have worked out a simplex algorithm that will cop me an average of 85 points per round from now till the end of the tourney. Bet on it!

Nah mate . . . there is no formula . . . . I hold the key to the only formula that can get you at least 90/95 points.
How do you think I copped 109 points this round? grin grin grin

HOwever, I'm taking a serious gamble next round on a transfer I just made . . . if it pays off, it's 'good bye' everybody grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
HOwever, I'm taking a serious gamble next round on a transfer I just made . . . if it pays off, it's 'good bye' everybody

You don start again? To come last no dey tire you?

Na because of you wey Ibime see for up make him think say he fit do am. O fe ma fi ejo se tie?(You no wan use snake as tie na)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chibaby5(f): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
Am i 2 late 2 play? sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by A40(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
Shege dan iska  angry angry. Villa why na?? I had you as my skipper damnit  undecided undecided that woulda been a cool 36 points from just you. Its all gravy 37 pts is nothing  grin

chi-baby:

Am i 2 late 2 play? sad
Thats an understatement Ma'am you are beyond late cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chibaby5(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2010
A-40:

Thats an understatement Ma'am you are beyond late cheesy

reaally?? oh well sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Ibime(m): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2010
chamotex:

Nah mate . . . there is no formula . . . . I hold the key to the only formula that can get you at least 90/95 points.
How do you think I copped 109 points this round? grin grin grin

HOwever, I'm taking a serious gamble next round on a transfer I just made . . . if it pays off, it's 'good bye' everybody grin grin grin

Nah mate. . . the variance in your results show that your approach is not scientific. Last round you scored 71 pts, this round you scored 109pts. . . . who knows. . . next round you may score 23 points!  grin

As for me, I have developed a system of successive iterations that gurantees me 85 points within ~10% margin of error. . . . on incredibly good days, I may score in excess of 100 points, but my system guarantees a stop-loss of 75 points in worst case scenarios. . . .

To prove the validity of this algorithm, I will explain the process as soon as the tournament is over.  cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by A40(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2010
chi-baby:

reaally?? oh well  sad
You are not missing much trust me! its no fun wracking one's brains over who to play and who not to play
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chibaby5(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2010
^ yeah but i wanted 2 play jor cry sad* throwz lil tantrum embarassedgrin tongue* but neva mind i'll b fine
thanks 4 tryin 2 make me feel better wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by A40(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2010
chi-baby:

^ yeah but i wanted 2 play jor cry sad* throwz lil tantrum embarassedgrin tongue* but neva mind i'll b fine
thanks 4 tryin 2 make me feel better wink
Aww pele. You can be ma assistant manager! I am just 37 pts off the top and i could use a few tips on who to select right now. Lolz thank me later as a Gunner its your privilege
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chibaby5(f): 12:51am On Jun 22, 2010
A-40:

Aww pele. You can be ma assistant manager! I am just 37 pts off the top and i could use a few tips on who to select right now. Lolz thank me later as a Gunner its your privilege

and watcha meaann by dat naw?? angry no vex me oo grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Jun 22, 2010
Ibime:

Nah mate. . . the variance in your results show that your approach is not scientific. Last round you scored 71 pts, this round you scored 109pts. . . . who knows. . . next round you may score 23 points!  grin

As for me, I have developed a system of successive iterations that gurantees me 85 points within ~10% margin of error. . . . on incredibly good days, I may score in excess of 100 points, but my system guarantees a stop-loss of 75 points in worst case scenarios. . . .

To prove the validity of this algorithm, I will explain the process as soon as the tournament is over.  cool

Ibime! You've gone to carry out an in depth analysis of my fantasy profile?  grin grin grin
The 72 points was due to the fact that I missed the deadline for that round to make some minor alterations to my squad.
That was like the worst case scenario.
The sequence of my points in the coming weeks will prove it to you.

A-40:

Shege dan iska  angry angry. Villa why na?? I had you as my skipper damnit  undecided undecided that woulda been a cool 36 points from just you. Its all gravy 37 pts is nothing  grin

How low can you go, how low can you go

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by A40(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2010
chi-baby:

and watcha meaann by dat naw?? angry no vex me oo grin tongue
Hubba Hubba. . . It was said with the best of intentions. Chillax

chamotex:

grin grin grin grin
E be like say person don dey get nose-bleed. Don't worry your luck is at the edge of a cliff and you are about to push it grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by chamotex(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2010
A-40:

E be like say person don dey get nose-bleed. Don't worry your luck is at the edge of a cliff and you are about to push it grin grin grin

MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE . . . .Nairaland Fantasy Table DONT! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by A40(m): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2010
chamotex:

MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE . . . .Nairaland Fantasy Table DONT! grin grin grin
I know you are not used to such dizzying heights shame on me if i don't let you enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji Died 24 Years Ago / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Super Eagles Train In Uyo (Photos) / Ghana Coach, Addo, Unveils Squad To Face Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.