Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari (1190 Views)

Obasanjo Hates Tinubu Because He Broke His Record- Gboka Ebiri / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by leepest(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2018
Ruwa Baya Tsami Banza!

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari~

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by muykem: 7:44pm On May 27, 2018
My problem with OBJ is that he criticised every government in Nigeria save his own.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2018
Wash
Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by SadiqBabaSani: 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
leepest:
Ruwa Baya Tsami Banza!

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

~ Muhammadu Buhari~
Zombeism is a Virus That Can only be Cured By Firing Squad

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by Greyworld: 8:15pm On May 27, 2018
Now i understand clearly without any further questions what a 'ccock and bull ' story is. OP besides being out of point yu re such a wonderful turtor.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by GeeOh(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
SOURCE
Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by ewigmee: 8:52pm On May 27, 2018
When a party exists by lying, blackmail and propaganda, it will be hard to know when they tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
leepest:
Ruwa Baya Tsami Banza!

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.h

~ Muhammadu Buhari~
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Dino Melaye Leave To Travel Abroad For Medicals / JUST IN: Dogara Meets Wike In Rivers / Where Is Leah Shaibu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.