Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Is Nigeria Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Like This? (683 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Like This? by Lilymax(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
I dont know if this is the right section to post this, pardon me if it isnt.
I am tired of this country.
Here's why, my mum used to work with Nigeria Airways. As we all know, Obasanjo closed it down in 2002 and retired all the workers without paying any of the workers a dime.
The ex workers fought and protested for years till Yaradua's tenure, when he paid a part of their Gratuity and would've paid the rest but for his death.
Last year, in june precisely, their payment was approved by the presidency, and the money was released but till now, these workers have not been paid.
All they tell them are stories upon stories. And im sure one oga somewhere has hijacked the money meant for hundreds of elderly people who spent their youth working and now cannot work anymore.
How can money, im talking millions of naira, already released by the federal government just vanish like that??
I swear im tired of Nigeria abeg. undecided
Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by psucc(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
Even the hospital bill of the former VP, Alex Ekweme had gone missing. This is a country like no other.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by BininKingdom: 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
Yar'adua was the best president ever existed in the world

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by heendrix(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2018
Lilymax:
I dont know if this is the right section to post this, pardon me if it isnt.
I am tired of this country.
Here's why, my mum used to work with Nigeria Airways. As we all know, Obasanjo closed it down in 2002 and retired all the workers without paying any of the workers a dime.
The ex workers fought and protested for years till Yaradua's tenure, when he paid a part of their Gratuity and would've paid the rest but for his death.
Last year, in june precisely, their payment was approved by the presidency, and the money was released but till now, these workers have not been paid.
All they tell them are stories upon stories. And im sure one oga somewhere has hijacked the money meant for hundreds of elderly people who spent their youth working and now cannot work anymore.
How can money, im talking millions of naira, already released by the federal government just vanish like that??
I swear im tired of Nigeria abeg. undecided

Hmmm....nawa o

wish kim Jung un could sell just a ICBM to me just one!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On May 27, 2018
This ia just so sad.
They only want to enrich themselves more and more and make the masses suffer.

Any corrupt politicians that is making people suffer will surely not escape the bitter pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by dlondonbadboy: 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
post=67939614:
This ia just so sad.
They only want to enrich themselves more and more and make the masses suffer.

Any corrupt politicians that is making people suffer will surely not escape the bitter pill.

What's the bitter pill? Cos it seems Buhari is about to escape it..
Re: Why Is Nigeria Like This? by pythonkid(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2019
heendrix:

Hmmm....nawa o

wish kim Jung un could sell just a ICBM to me just one!

Sell or dash ,anyways you'll get it if you hv d money

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Super Eagles Player Ahead Of Their Visit To President Buhari(pics) / We Need Another Term To Finish Projects - Rotimi Amaechi / Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Speaks On The State Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.