Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her (468 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her by CastedBlog: 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
Newly Engaged Celebrity Stylist Jeremiah Ogbodo has redirected his focus on Fans who are constantly criticizing Tiwa Savage for Reportedly dating Wizkid, and Mostly for the Torn Bum-short she wore last Night During the 02arena show in London, Swanky Jerry who was live at the event said instead of people to look-away on the outfit and Focus on the Music she delivered, they are bashing her, According to him some of you that are criticizing her may not even be able to read bible infront of your family members talk more of 20k persons.

See his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/i-wish-tiwa-savage-wizkid-will-kiss.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her by GistMore: 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
Swanky some fans are too rude
Re: 'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her by itspzpics(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
Oya
Re: 'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her by Neminc: 8:56pm On May 27, 2018
Nigerians are just a bunch of judgemental hypocrites, these are two adults and if they decide to date each other, how is that anybody's business?

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Will Kiss-Swanky Jerry Blast Fans for Critizing her by Girlsavage(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
So i should fry beans?

(1) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Celebrates 700000 Instagram Followers / Nigerian's Reacts To The Meaning Of ACCOLADE / 3 Times Bobrisky Twerk And Do The Shaku Shaku Dance To IGP Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.