Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State (517 Views)

Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State by frankiekinase: 10:25pm On May 27, 2018
A Barrister and Obanliku Local Government Chairmanship aspirant has accused the men of the Special Anti-Robery Squad, SARS, Cross River State Command of human rights violation - alleging that he was maltreated and beaten to stupor.

CALABAR REPORTERS gathered that, the victim, Barr. Parabola Ashiple was harassed alongside his mechanic in Ikom Local Government Area of Cross River State on Saturday.

According to a Facebook post by Barr. Parabola Ashïple, Chairmanship candidate, APC, Obanliku, "Men of SARS invaded Ikom, Cross River State this morning and seized my car and arrested my panel beater to the Area Command, Okuni, Ikom.

"My attention was drawn, and I went to the Area Command. The SARS accused me of being a lawyer to armed robbers, handcuffed me, TV me up with slaps and blows of the feast, smashed my glasses and attempted to shoot at me.

"It took the intervention of one Supol. Sunny Ogbenede for the SARS to unchain me", he fumed.

When contacted, the Commander of Federal SARS (FSARS), Cross River State Command, SP Victor James Usang told CALABAR REPORTERS on phone that two lawyers came for the release of two boys arrested for cultism and robbery act. "Two men were arrested; they went for their cultic initiation after which they robbed a man who went to harvest cocoa from his farm.

Read full story at: https://calabarreporters.com/34221/sars-allegedly-beat-barrister

Re: SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State by Pat081: 10:34pm On May 27, 2018
Do u mean beer joint or wen pls
Re: SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State by HtwoOw: 10:54pm On May 27, 2018
I pray that Those SARS officers be bewitched and they harm a politician's relative, that's the only way THEY will become serious and ban them

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A 23-year-old Man Who Murdered Brother, Parents Bags 3 Life Sentences / Woman Burn Stepdaughter Out Of Anger (pics) / Breaking: Armed Robbers Robbed Engr Ndubuisi Mbaka’s Home In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.