Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (26298 Views)

NDU Student Killed By Bullets From Politician’s Security Guards In Bayelsa / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos / Watch How Witch Got Electrocuted In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
To whom it may concern, i will be at Trans-Amadi power station by 12pm today, if nobody offers me 5million naira i will climb the high tension wire............... angry

Ps----If i shepe for all of you liking this comment, "HOT MINERALS" will be hungrying you people throughout this week, somebody is looking for 5m and you people are liking suicide threat...... angry

grin grin grin grin grin

Liked!

He he he he he he he he!!!!!!
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 28, 2018
elopee3000:
your welu komu grin
Odinma
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by soberdrunk(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
ayourbamie:

Hey don't go and be the reason why we will not have light for weeks o

Egbon you dinor' have a' human sinparty'..... angry
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by mexxy1(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2018
Hygist:
An unknown boy just electrocuted himself in PH, rejected a gift of 1 million naira from a politician and killed himself just now in port Harcourt, we have not known the reason for his actions.

No politician offered him #1million. From one of the videos I watched, the founder of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere (not a politician) was passing at the time he was on the poles and offered him some money (amount not stated, but bundles) for him to come down.

After all effort to get him to come down failed the pastor left with his entourage. Not long after, he was electrocuted and he fell. In the video I watched, he was still alive on the ground but struggling. I don't know if he died later.
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by Evidenx(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
OP,please try and report acurately...u are casuing confusion as if the politician gave him money and he refused and they killed him...
The truth of the matter is the guy wanted to kill himself,climbed a pole,the politician (some say he is a pastor not politician)offered him one million naira not to kill himself,but he refused to take it and went ahead to kill himself....
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by Chuzzy070(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
He electrocuted himself or he was electrocuted
you don't understand England during the day...
is clearly written that a young man electrocuted himself...
and you are asking if he electrocuted him self or got electrocuted...
Re: Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
The young man thought the politician is lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo / Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption / Man Gets Tied To The Roofing Sheet He Stole, Paraded And Flogged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.