Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Unbelievable! Chief Urji Uzo-kalu's Confession To Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable! Chief Urji Uzo-kalu's Confession To Corruption. (511 Views)

Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President / Court Upholds Buhari Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Chief Urji Uzo-kalu's Confession To Corruption. by RatelNews: 11:47pm On May 27, 2018
Chief Urji Uzo-Kalu just confessed on Channel's TV that he gave his then political party (PDP) the sum of N500 million in 1999. This man has now decamped to the ruling political party, the APC. Is it not against the electoral act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to donate personal money of this proportion to a political party or candidate? Someone, please educate me. What kind of country are we in?
Re: Unbelievable! Chief Urji Uzo-kalu's Confession To Corruption. by fergie001: 11:53pm On May 27, 2018
This is no news....
Orji Uzor Kalu gave money to PDP but not #500m....we know how he talks.....but it was large chunk...
He spearheaded the betrayal against Alex Ekwueme in the National Convention @ Jos....when himself and OBJ fell apart because of his slok company and Atiku's perceived support,he became the number one critic to OBJ(himself,a master at the art)......prior to 2001...they were paddies in the sharing of our commonwealth....
My bro.....this one is small,ask any Abian who lived there what he did....he is mega and ultra-corrupt.Today,he is a nobody there...
"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.." so ask his friends at the Villa why he is not been Metuh-lised or Melaye-ed?

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency : Emirs, Generals Back Tanimu, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / Atiku Owns American University Of Nigeria, Accusers Take Note. / PDP Mega Rally In Ekiti - Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.