Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo (27869 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Rise Of The '96 Underdog: Dream Team Stun Ronaldo & Crespo To Claim Olympic Gold / Am Delighted To Be In Nigeria - Crespo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by eldee365: 11:36am On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

I no sure whether I go fit play PS 1 again though or SEGA if I see am again....
exactly same thing here, we have grown past those stages, such is life.

we have to cherish the memories tho, It was beautiful!.
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by obonujoker(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2018
eldee365:

exactly same thing here, we have grown past those stages, such is life.

we have to cherish the memories tho, It was beautiful!.

Lol... how true....
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by rawpadgin(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:
judging from the champions league finals, Yes!!!
lol

Better Liverpool fan spotted

Ramos is bad news to modern football though
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by theDEVILisHERE: 12:10pm On May 28, 2018
tishbite41:
I quoted u because u said he scored a brace in d UCL final for inter Milan which is wrong. go check your records.

"u said.." not me
Yea liv-ac 05 Istanbul
Just saying he also played inter
Lazio/Inter was his best yrs
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by rawpadgin(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Fun is dying cause real talent is dying

Young players are not allowed and encouraged to grow organically into their natural unique flair
Over training and over tactics is breeding robots rather than artists
2 of the most gifted footballers of all time are products of the this era. Am talking Ronaldo & Messi

Neymar junior is a product of this era, Hazard is a product of this era, what about David Silva, kroos, modric, salah they are all products of this "over training & over tactics" era.

In terms of natural talent, crespo is not even up to aguero
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by theDEVILisHERE: 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
rawpadgin:
2 of the most gifted footballers of all time are products of the this era. Am talking Ronaldo & Messi

Neymar junior is a product of this era, Hazard is a product of this era, what about David Silva, kroos, modric, salah they are all products of this "over training & over tactics" era.

In terms of natural talent, crespo is not even up to aguero

In the 90's-early 2000s, C Ronaldo and even Messi would struggle winning a world ft of d yr (they could tho) let alone winning 5 each for past 10yrs
That alone tells you all u need to know

U can't compare this era to that era which produced the greatest pool of pure footballing talents

A player like Recoba shits on all those people you mentioned let alone Roberto Baggio, Boban, Dejan Savicevic, Rui Costa, Djaminha, Redondo, Figo, Rivaldo etc

Can you compare the juvenile skills of your Neymar to that of even Robinho?
Or can u say Aguero is better than Batistuta?

The current game is bland
Low skill and artistry from players

They can score as many goals as they like but they would never be in the class of those guys, and if the game continues this way football would become like every other sports, BLAND and ROUTINE

Artistry made football what it is today, remove it and the game dies slowly
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by rawpadgin(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

In the 90's-early 2000s, C Ronaldo and even Messi would struggle winning a world ft of d yr (they could tho) let alone winning 5 each for past 10yrs
That alone tells you all u need to know

U can't compare this era to that era which produced the greatest pool of pure footballing talents

A player like Recoba shits on all those people you mentioned let alone Roberto Baggio, Boban, Dejan Savicevic, Rui Costa, Djaminha, Redondo, Figo, Rivaldo etc

Can you compare the juvenile skills of your Neymar to that of even Robinho?
Or can u say Aguero is better than Batistuta?

The current game is bland
Low skill and artistry from players

They can score as many goals as they like but they would never be in the class of those guys, and if the game continues this way football would become like every other sports, BLAND and ROUTINE

Artistry made football what it is today, remove it and the game dies slowly
lol. This debate won't end if we keep going

The only thing that would've made me to agree with you is if u'd said football is more of a business nowadays

In terms of natural talent, there will always be someone or some set of people that will posses that pure talent. Even in the next 100years

Wen everyone thought we would never see anyone like Pele & maradona again, the god of soccer blessed us with Ronaldo & Messi

Am sure 30years from now, we will have someone that's as good as Messi & Ronaldo if not beta
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by oloriLFC(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

yuh boys?? The wan you gave birth to or what??
smiley
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by tishbite41(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

"u said.." not me Yea liv-ac 05 Istanbul Just saying he also played inter Lazio/Inter was his best yrs
oga go and read ur post.
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by theDEVILisHERE: 3:32pm On May 28, 2018
rawpadgin:
lol. This debate won't end if we keep going

The only thing that would've made me to agree with you is if u'd said football is more of a business nowadays

In terms of natural talent, there will always be someone or some set of people that will posses that pure talent. Even in the next 100years

Wen everyone thought we would never see anyone like Pele & maradona again, the god of soccer blessed us with Ronaldo & Messi

Am sure 30years from now, we will have someone that's as good as Messi & Ronaldo if not beta

You didn't watch football well in the 90's so I can understand
Anyone who did knows what I'm driving at

Potential/Talent needs proper nurturing
And case of football it has to be organic

Problem is not the players
problem is the capitalist owners and modern coaches who in their greed and quest to win at all cost throw away the rudiments of player development and formulate their own artificial method aimed at achieving their goals quick (fast-food mentality)

You have 7yr olds in Lamasia already learn Tiki taka and match tactics which they would learn till teenage age
How are they going to develop those skills and flair that came from natural freedom of expression at that young age

You only acquire such Pele, Maradonnas, Ronaldo, Zidane type ability when you develop ur football the streetway first

Also the young players don't have much player inspiration aside Messi and Ronaldo
And even those 2 remove their goals and there really isn't much to watch
Matter of fact remove the goals from most matches today and you can hardly watch them
Whereas back then u'll even follow the matches of lower teams cause u wana see a player u love touch the ball(not even score!) eg: Le god (Southampton), Di canio (Westham), okocha etc

The game has improved tactically but player artistry has reduced that is the balance football lack now

If the current player development style continue trust me you'll never see those type of players again
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by frleopardo: 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
tishbite41:
Diego milito
thanks, bro
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by frleopardo: 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
phillipo inzaghi
I'm talking of 2010 champions league final. inter vs Bayern not acmilan vs Liverpool.
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by obonujoker(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You didn't watch football well in the 90's so I can understand
Anyone who did knows what I'm driving at

Potential/Talent needs proper nurturing
And case of football it has to be organic

Problem is not the players
problem is the capitalist owners and modern coaches who in their greed and quest to win at all cost throw away the rudiments of player development and formulate their own artificial method aimed at achieving their goals quick (fast-food mentality)

You have 7yr olds in Lamasia already learn Tiki taka and match tactics which they would learn till teenage age
How are they going to develop those skills and flair that came from natural freedom of expression at that young age

You only acquire such Pele, Maradonnas, Ronaldo, Zidane type ability when you develop ur football the streetway first

Also the young players don't have much player inspiration aside Messi and Ronaldo
And even those 2 remove their goals and there really isn't much to watch
Matter of fact remove the goals from most matches today and you can hardly watch them
Whereas back then u'll even follow the matches of lower teams cause u wana see a player u love touch the ball(not even score!) eg: Le god (Southampton), Di canio (Westham), okocha etc

The game has improved tactically but player artistry has reduced that is the balance football lack now

If the current player development style continue trust me you'll never see those type of players again

You are right bro... these days talent and technique has dropped.... Everybody power power, goals goals... Imagine Ronaldo can do skills again... I miss those days bro... When there was technique, passion, not much worry over money.... Even England then had skillfully players like Gascoigne and Lineker... If Messi and Ronaldo played in the early 2000s, I wonder how many ballondor dem for win....
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by theDEVILisHERE: 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
tishbite41:
oga go and read ur post.
I believe the main issue has been cleared
This ain't no court case
Don't sweat it
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by theDEVILisHERE: 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

You are right bro... these days talent and technique has dropped.... Everybody power power, goals goals... Imagine Ronaldo can do skills again... I miss those days bro... When there was technique, passion, not much worry over money.... Even England then had skillfully players like Gascoigne and Lineker... If Messi and Ronaldo played in the early 2000s, I wonder how many ballondor dem for win....

True

Ballondor then was more of ceremonial award cause many players where at that top level
Even u who won never really saw urself as world best
You even rate some players ahead of yourself eg:Ronaldo9 saw Recoba as the best player he ever saw
Zidane idolized enzo Franchescoli
Rivaldo- totti
batistuta- ruicosta
Very healthy competition
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
eldee365:

people fear me too, I do go to game centers.
I can pay #30 naira for set, use just one set through out a week grin lol once I come to game house, nobody wants to play me grin
lol the thing happen to me taya 4 my side
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
frleopardo:
I'm talking of 2010 champions league final. inter vs Bayern not acmilan vs Liverpool.
noted my bad is it Milito
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by miketayo(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
santopelele:
talkative, So u dont like as i dash u one like, abi?

Wat ll I use it for?
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by santopelele(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
miketayo:

Wat ll I use it for?
IF U ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by LorDBolton(m): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Sanchez01:

More like players made with Butter!

The days of Maldini, Jaap Stam, Nesta, Thuram, Roberto Carlos, Sol Campbell, Fabio Cannavaro, etc...

Football is fast becoming the lazy man game.

I don't even watch games as keenly as before sef ...prefer to read the match report.

Any small thing ref don blow whistle say foul
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by JobNewsAssam: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hey folks,

29 Best Free Tools For Seo Analysis

Check it out here:

http://www.gizmag.co.in/2018/06/best-tools-for-seo-analysis.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeria” / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.