Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury (615 Views)

Liverpool Manager, Klopp Takes A Swipe At Sergio Ramos After Salah's Injury.Pics / Mohamed Salah Injury: Egypt Reveal MAJOR World Cup Update On Liverpool Star / Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:11am On May 28, 2018

We all know what happened during Saturday match between Real Madrid vs Liverpool. Yes liverpool was in in control of the match 25 Minutes or above but as soon as Salah left because of injury liverpool players became weaked like a death River.

As a world Class player you have to defend yourself when such a thing happened, you can never drag Messi,Ronaldo and so on like that left alone cause them injury in expensive match like Champions League.

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah on the Pitch.

And yesterday over 170000 petition was signed for FIFA to punish Ramos.

Do you think Ramos need to be punish or blame?

2 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On May 28, 2018
He needs to be punished.
Chikena!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by samuelwright(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2018
He needs to be dealt with seriously. His actions was bad

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by Riogeese(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2018
Ramos did what was needed to be done. Simple
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:19am On May 28, 2018
Riogeese:
Ramos did what was needed to be done. Simple
thank you my brother
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:19am On May 28, 2018
What Ramos did wasn't good, but Hala Madrid
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:20am On May 28, 2018
samuelwright:
He needs to be dealt with seriously. His actions was bad
post=67944884:
He needs to be punished.
Chikena!!
why

Because your expectations last Saturday was killed by Ramos
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:22am On May 28, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
What Ramos did wasn't good, but Hala Madrid
how can you predict football
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
why

Because your expectations last Saturday was killed by Ramos
Not only that, but more because I will miss this GREAT guy at the WORLD CUP.

Ramos dashed the hopes of a CONTINENT.
SAD.
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:26am On May 28, 2018
post=67945015:

Not only that, but more because I will miss this GREAT guy at the WORLD CUP.

Ramos dashed the hopes of a CONTINENT.
SAD.
It has not been confirmed if he will miss world Cup or not.
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
It has not been confirmed if he will miss world Cup or not.

I pray and hope he doesn't.
But the Egyptian FA has released a statement tho.
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:33am On May 28, 2018
post=67945103:

I pray and hope he doesn't.
But the Egyptian FA has released a statement tho.
yes they had

Let's watch I see what will unfold
Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by daomi(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2018
So sad that ppl are attaching sentiment to the game, what Ramos did was professional foul and to the baby nairalander sulking I guess u are new to the game. Go and watch nig vs Italy 1994 match if u can lay ur on hands on the clip, our best wide players amunike and amokachi was fouled and removed. Go check what blaise matuide did to onazi against france and that action cost us the match.so why are u ppl crying over spilled milk? Football is a game of contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Ramos Shouldn't Be Blame For Salah Injury by EzendiEgo1: 6:35am On May 28, 2018
daomi:
So sad that ppl are attaching sentiment to the game, what Ramos did was professional foul and to the baby nairalander sulking I guess u are new to the game. Go and watch nig vs Italy 1994 match if u can lay ur on hands on the clip, our best wide players amunike and amokachi was fouled and removed. Go check what blaise matuide did to onazi against france and that action cost us the match.so why are u ppl crying over spilled milk? Football is a game of contact
true talk bro

You deserve some accolade bro

(1) (Reply)

Injured Manuel Neuer To Return For Germany Against Austria / Zidane Leaves Real Madrid / Transfer Alert-liverpool Finally Give Barcelona Condition To Sell Star Man Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.