Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (38844 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2018
dainformant:
This is very sad. Many were were killed in a fatal accident which happened on Saturday, May 26 along Ohafia Abam in Abia state Nigeria. According to reports, the tragic incident which caused a scene in the area - claimed the lives of 7 passengers in a Passat car and 2 persons on a motorcycle.

Two persons who were trapped in the car were later confirmed dead after they were brought out by rescuers.

According to information gathered, the driver from Asaga whose wife reportedly gave birth to a baby girl was killed in the crash including a newly wed lady who just did her traditional marriage few days ago and was on her way going back to Umuahia, Abia state capital.

The accident was said to have caused a sorrow in the community with many coming to see the victims for themselves.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/fatal-accident-in-ohafia-abam-in-abia-state.html

MY BROTHER EVERY ACCIDENT IS NOT SATANIC OPERATION, HOW CAN THAT SMALL CAR CARRY 7 PASSENGER? 2 AT FROM 4 AT MIDDLE 3 AT BACK MAKING 8 OCCUPANT. IS TOO MUCH FOR THE CAR LET THINK ON HOW TO REDUCE ACCIDENT BY REDUCE OVER LOADING OF THE CARS.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
Nigeria roads are death traps. I nearly got tired of driving few weeks ago when I drove to Badagry. Big big pothole or hellhole on the road.
Yet, many vehicles were still running on it shocked I was like wow! no be una get this motor
It's a pity and shame on us all.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 9:59am On May 28, 2018
This is serious. Car and a bike......and all this dead? May the Lord continue to guide us away from the arrow of evil in Jesus name.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 10:10am On May 28, 2018
Sad! Yet they prayed for journey mercy.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Marahoth: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

What is happening on our roads these days?
this is so sad. yes bad roads. yes bad driving. but dear Nairalanders, you n I need no one to tell us there's increased operation of the spirits of violence,bloodshed and death across this nation. I will not go into more details here. PLEASE, I BEG YOU TODAY WITH MY LIFE, TO CONSIDER A WALK WITH GOD IN JESUS THAT HELPS YOU LIVE FEARLESS IN THIS WORLD AND PREPARES YOU FOR ETERNITY. All my love.
stefanweeks:
RIP

this is so sad. yes bad roads. yes bad driving. but dear Nairalanders, you n I need no one to tell us there's increased operation of the spirits of violence,bloodshed and death across this nation. I will not go into more details here. PLEASE, I BEG YOU TODAY WITH MY LIFE, TO CONSIDER A WALK WITH GOD IN JESUS THAT HELPS YOU LIVE FEARLESS IN THIS WORLD AND PREPARES YOU FOR ETERNITY. All my love.
stefanweeks:
RIP

Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2018
smh
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:26am On May 28, 2018
shocked cry
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Elapet: 11:13am On May 28, 2018
web app

Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by ANSOM: 11:29am On May 28, 2018
fuckupnation:

MY BROTHER EVERY ACCIDENT IS NOT SATANIC OPERATION, HOW CAN THAT SMALL CAR CARRY 7 PASSENGER? 2 AT FROM 4 AT MIDDLE 3 AT BACK MAKING 8 OCCUPANT. IS TOO MUCH FOR THE CAR LET THINK ON HOW TO REDUCE ACCIDENT BY REDUCE OVER LOADING OF THE CARS.

See how you are confusing yourself. The car has no "middle" and the occupants in the car were 7 and not 8 in number. Probably The driver, 2 passengers in front and 4 at the back making it 6 total passengers plus driver 7.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by kmaster007: 11:34am On May 28, 2018
o boi dis one baffle me oooo
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by PhilemonQuest: 11:51am On May 28, 2018
What a tragedy! May their souls rest in peace
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by strungcity: 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
FRSC must up their game if road traffic accident must reduce in the country. The FRSC guys on duty look the order way while commercial vehicle driver violate traffic laws ranging from carrying more than the approved number of passengers to driving against traffic but will be very quick to apprehend a private driver for every trivial offense.
Re: All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by abdeiz(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2018
I recently finished serving in ohafia, the abam road is not good at all and is most likely the culprit. may the departed souls rest in peac

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening Pt 2 / Woman Runs Into Church To Escape Mob Action After Hitting Okada Rider. Photos / Man Who Survived ADC Airline Plane Crash In Lagos Thanks God 10Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.